Chapter 12

Everything was so perfect.   Softly crushed by Draco's weight on top of her, his penis inside her in his full length, his pelvis moving rhythmically, causing thrust after thrust the most intense and devastating pleasure she had ever felt in her entire life. It was incredible, their bodies were incredible. She felt him inside her, felt her own walls widen to accommodate him inch by inch.

She had never wanted something so badly before. It was a need that consumed her by the force with which it burned through her nervous system.

The young man's hips began to move frantically, up and down. He no longer maintained a controlled rhythm, sinking into her with force and determination, he seemed lost in pleasure as well.

And she liked it, liked every single thing she was feeling. She liked being taken violently, she liked the sound their bellies made as they collided, she liked the friction his pelvis exerted right there, right in that sweet spot.

He spoke, but the words escaped her mind.   Her vision fogged, she closed her eyes and the tsunami of the orgasm reached her. Her body contracted, her walls tightened around him…. It was so intense…

She opened her eyes.  

She sat on her bed, panting.  

She was sweating. She looked around, finding herself alone.

It had been a dream, she had dreamed Draco Malfoy.   

She threw off the covers in a vain attempt to get some air.  

The book she had been reading lay beside her on the bed, still open to the page she had fallen asleep on, the one that described the relationship between alpha and omega.

Determined to ignore the annoying arousal she had awakened with, and with which it would be impossible to fall back asleep, she grabbed the book and resumed reading.  She read for over an hour, reaching a chapter she had missed weeks ago, believing it didn't concerned her. 

When the omega is in heat, during intercourse, the alpha bonds permanently to her by sinking its canines into her glands, in the joint between her neck and shoulder. This imprints a magical trace between the two, who will be, from that moment on, bonded.

She instinctively brought her hands to her neck, looking for signs of a bite that, deep down, she knew wasn't there.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she was filled with mixed emotions.

Gratitude towards the Slytherin for not biting her, shame and guilt at having pounced on him after his retreat attempt, desire, despite everything, to relive the experience.

---

It was a sleepless night for Draco, a night marked by an emptiness in his chest as deep as a chasm.  

Every cell in his body burned with the need to be with Hermione. The three days he had spent in her bed had simply been the best of his life. 

He didn't think he could ever feel this way.  When her wonderfully naked body was in front of him his arousal grew to a level he didn't think possible.  

And even though she seemed so small and tight, he had slipped inside her with immense ease.

Her walls had expanded specifically for him, just enough to envelop him perfectly and make him lose his mind.  But maybe he'd already lost that long time ago.

As much as he kept telling himself it was just hormones, a small part of his unconscious was beginning to doubt it.

He had always been attracted to Hermione, even if he had never had the courage to admit it to himself until the war had hit his life like a hurricane, sweeping away everything he had believed in until then.