The Introduction.

(A/N: That shits mega short I only have one hand rn and a ton of homework hoegugeguwi)

Rafe had his head on his late fathers desk, panting heavily and sitting on his dad's black leather chair. He fiddled with buttons on Ward's jacket and fidgeted, his jaw clenching and rolling. Rafe sat up straight and looked down at himself, then he rolled his eyes and stood up quickly pulling his arms from each sleeve. He felt stupid. Why did he think he could take his fathers place just like that? No. No he couldn't do this on his own... He tossed the jacket to the floor and burst from the room. 

Rafe went to the garage instinctly, and started pacing. Going back and forth mumbling, "It's okay, It's okay, It's okay." He eyed the tool box where he used to stash his coke... pacing past it over and over. He rushed towards it, yanking a pot from the middle and tossing it onto the table. He then jumped backwards, and kept pacing and panting.
Rafe stopped and sighed, staring at the pot. "Just one just one just one." He mumbled. 
Rose passed by the door, left open after Rafe burst through. She started at him while he ducked down onto the desk, making a line of coke. Exhaling heavily after snorting it.
Rose's brow furrowed, and she took a breath. "That's not gunna solve anything." She told him, walking closer.
"How would you know." Rafe sniffed. "Huh?"
She walked closer and put a hand on his shoulder. "You've got a problem. Rafe."
He brushed her off and did another line.
Rose took the pot so he couldn't do another.
Rafe shot up. "What are you doing? Give it back to me."
She held the pot down and behind her. She looked scared. "No.."
"Give it back." He snatched it from her, gripping her hand roughly and squeezing Rose's fingers together.
"Ow!" She held on harder.
Rafe clenched his jaw," Give it to me." And yanked it from her hand. "...You know what my problem is? I got a stepmother who lies to me." He started to pace in front of the door.
Rose looked offended.
"You think I'm stupid, huh? You think I- I believe that line of shit. About how you can't find the gold?" He exhaled long and deep, chuckling deeply. "Listen. Admit it Rose. Admit it..." He smirked and lent in, inches from Rose's face, "You know where the gold is, riiight?"
"Rafe stop." She said softly.
"Okay. You know where the gold is."
"Stop."
"And you just wanna keep it to yourself." He slurred. Pushing against Rose and pressing her back against the table. He tapped the side of Rose's head. 
"Don't touch me." She snarled, pulling his hand off of her.
Rafe stepped back, and wandered slowly back to the table. "...Yeah.." He slipped a knife out of the toolbox with a sharp slice, walking around with slow stomping footsteps.
"If anyone should be paranoid it should be me." Rose snapped. "You were the one that was in the Bahamas with Ward."
Rafe stopped and turned. Walking up to her and waving the knife in her face, "You were married to him. I mean I'm living under the same roof as a thief!" He shouted, jabbing the knife towards her. Rose flinched, but remained in the same spot. 
"What are you gunna do Rafe?" She challenged him. "He never trusted you."
His hand started to shake.
"Ugh... even when you were little... you were always slithering around." Rose stepped towards the blade.
Rafe's brow started to shine with sweat.
She took another step, "Always sucking up." she grabbed the blade and pushed it down slowly. Rafe was angry before, but now he was furious. He grabbed her throat with one hand. Rose started grunting and gulped as Rafe pushed her backwards. Rafe somehow managed to twist the blade and pull it from Rose's grasp. Once he had the knife, he let her go. she shoved him away from her.
"Try. It. Again." He threatened. 

There was a knock at the door.

Rose crossed her arms. Checkmate.
The knocking became more insistent. The shaking Rafe lowered the blade. Turning around and tossing it to the floor. As soon as he was around the corner Rose lowered her confident exterior. Breathing out deeply and grabbing the table behind her to stop herself from falling over. 

A long golden sleeve was banging insistently with the golden lion knocker. 
Rafe angrily pulled the door open.
"Hi." It was Limbrey. "You must be Rafe. You look a lot like your father." She said, using her crutches to walk in through the door. "I'm Carla Limbrey."
"..Can I help you?"
"Yes. I'd like to see the island room." She nodded smugly. 

(Im sorry thats so short I sprained my wrist and i only have one hand rn ;-;)