The Search.

(A/N: EDIT- i love when you guys message me about your own writing! I personally really like this book that's starting out:
 https://www.wattpad.com/story/287125175-only-you-my-girl (tell her i sent you xx)
in case anyone wants to check it out x)

Rafe was pacing the rooms angrily. "Y/N!? Where the fuck is she...?" He had been through all the bedrooms and even the bathrooms, but to no avail. After crossing a corner, he came across Rose, peering into the sleeping quarters.
"Rose?"
"Have you seen Sarah and Ward?" She asked him.
"No.. no.. I- Sarah's missing too?" He looked worried.
"Yeah... why?"
Rafe sighed and rubbed his eyes, "So is Y/N. They're probably together goddamn it!" His fist slammed into the wall and Rose jumped.
"Careful! Wheezie might hear you." She hissed at him.
Rafe glanced around awkwardly, nodding. "Look just... they're probably together. Y/N isn't leaving this fucking ship without me. And dad won't be letting Sarah go either. We find one, we find the other. Then everyone's happy."
"Yeah... everyone's happy. Exactly. Okay you take west and north halls, ill take east and south."
"Deal." Rafe nodded. And off they scuttled.

The pogues stood stock still as one of the sailors walked past the container. Suddenly, Y/N felt her foot hold slip from beneath her. These shitty boxes! Pope made a sound of panic, shutting his eyes. The box's corner had collapsed inwards and the ground was approaching quickly, Y/N knew that the impact would be loud and probably rather painful to boot. Shit. Kie gasped as Y/N fell, scrunching up her face. John B held his breath and covered his eyes. Praying that the clang about to echo throughout the metal container wouldn't alert anyone. He knew it would. Y/N took a deep breath and held her eyes shut tightly.
They waited for the impact.
And waited one moment more.
But nothing happened. They all opened their eyes slowly, hearts racing vigorously. JJ, had somehow managed to grab onto a fishing net hanging from the roof, and then wrap his free arm around Y/N. Scooping her from the floor. He could feel her heart beating against her chest, it was matched with his perfectly. Her E/C eyes opened slowly, and looked up to meet those of her saviour. JJ gasped gently. She was ever so beautiful. He looked at her for as long as he could, enjoying feeling her close again, and feeling her warm breath on his cheek. He lifted her closer to his face, Y/N felt his arm tighten around her body...
Pope cleared his throat.
"Oh uh-" JJ placed her on the floor gently.
"Thanks." Y/N said awkwardly. Dusting herself off and sliding past JJ. she crossed the container to stand with John B, strolling past Kie quickly.
"Yeah..." JJ watched her walk away sadly, "Uh Pope. You're up. We'll wait for your signal, okay?"
"I told you we could trust Cleo." John B whispered to Kie.
Kie just nodded.

More footsteps were heard outside, and everyone tensed. 
Someone whistled, "Come on." It was Cleo. She tapped on the grate gently.
Pope let out a deep breath he had been holding. Any more of this and his lungs would explode. JJ pulled the grate off and handed it backwards, Kie took it from him.
Sliding out of the hole in the wall, Pope landed gently on the barrels outside. "Thanks for that, by the way." Pope said to Cleo.
"Yeah." Was all she replied with.
"Look." He said, ducking behind the barrels with her, "I don't know why you did that, but I'm not gonna complain... why'd you do that?"
"Not for charity." Cleo shrugged. "Just figured I'd be better off with you guys then Eberhimi." she lied.
"Right." Pope nodded.
She looked down at him, "And now you guys owe me a cut of that treasure."
"That's fair." Pope smiled. Cleo was slightly taken back by how reasonable he was.
"All right. How we take over this fort chief?" 
They looked over at some sailors shouting up at the bridge.
"Um... Can I borrow your knife?"
Cleo's head rocked down towards Pope, "I got a better idea. Come on."

They slipped around the back of the container, leaving the pogues sitting together. Kie had replaced the grate and they were patiently waiting for a sign from Pope. Y/N sighed and lay down against the side of the container. She needed some more time to process all of this. The kidnapping, Rafe, JJ, Sarah, Cleo. God this was a lot. JJ kept looking over at her wishfully. He was longing to sit with her, even for a moment. He just wanted to feel her close again. He wanted to make her happy... but he had to apologize to do that. In front of everyone. Because he was wrong. Fuck. Would she even forgive him? JJ looked as Y/N rocked to the side and lent on John B. She held his hand tightly and he took a deep breath. John B met Y/N's eyes and he smiled slightly.
"We'll find her JB." Y/N said, nodding. Even after all their arguments, this was Sarah. She was a pogue. Y/N loved her.
"Yeah." He said softly.
Kie was also feeling rather shit. JJ was her friend. I guess all the fear and suspense had gotten to her. Now the veil had been lifted by a hope of escaping, she was feeling awful about what happened. Y/N was her best friend, and she royally fucked her over. She just wanted to sit down, alone with her, and have a chat. Sort things out.