The Plan.

(A/an: The big 10K!!! Woahhhh that is so cool :D
We're coming to the end of the series now, and I think it might get a bit harder to write but we'll see)

The boat clunked to a stop and drifted towards Ward's boat. A darkness was spreading through the air and poisoning the sun. The air was becoming thicker and it felt like another storm was approaching...
"Ward's not there" kie sighed, assuming the worst.
"Wait that's why we came here?" Y/N asked.
Kie's eyes narrowed "Yeah, why?"
"Well of course he isn't going to be in the boat... why don't we go check the house?"
JJ glanced at the house, "what we just gunna walk in and do what? and say 'hey have you seen John B?'"
"He lives at Tannyhill now, it's plausible" kie agreed with Y/N. "We can play dumb and use it as an excuse."
Pope leaned forwards, "it's pretty late..."
Kie shook her head "I've never seen John B like that. We should maybe go to the cops."
"And say what?" Questioned Y/N. "We worried our friend is on a murder rampage with a gun we stole because Ward killed Big John?
JJ agreed, "they won't believe us!"
Pope meanwhile was using binoculars to look into he house, "hey I see ward."
The others crowded by him.
"Let me see." Kie held her hand out to receive the binoculars. She looked towards the house and saw Ward strolling outside. "Well he's not dead, so that means John B hasn't murdered anyone."
"Good, lets go home." Pope went to the wheel.
"What?!" Y/N stopped him
JJ rushed over and said "wait."
Kie stared at Pope with disbelief.
Kie's gaze made Pope stumble on his words, "Uh.. o-okay well.. we'll obviously, Mr Cameron is f-fine. An-and even if John B was here he isn't now. Okay?"
Y/N scoffed and walked off with JJ to look out for John B.
"Guys I have the biggest most important moment if my life in six hours."
Kie glared at him, "yeah well our friend is in trouble."
"I'm in trouble!" He exclaimed. "Guys I haven't even been home in three days! My dads probably put all my stuff on the street by now."
Kie had a distressed look on her face, "so that's it? In a time of need you're just gunna bail? You're just gunna walk away?!" Kie shouted.
Y/N clenched her fists and lent against JJ. The Pogues were falling apart before her very eyes.
JJ gave her a hug, "guys can we not do this now?"
"Hey I have a scholarship interview in the morning!" Pope argued. "I cant-"
"Okay well what about John B?!" Kie fired back. And they were arguing again.
Pope took a second to think of what to say. "Why is it always about John B?"
If looks could kill Pope would've dropped dead. Kie looked at Y/N and JJ but they turned away, Y/N fiddled with JJ's hat and he ran a hand through his hair.
"It's not always about John B..." she said quickly, "you're so stupid. It could be any of us in this situation!"
Pope threw his hands up and began to laugh. "Oh bullshit!"
"Guys." Y/N sighed.
Kie started to shout again, "this is about friendship!"
"Bring it down.." said JJ.
"Look, this is about Pogues for life!" Kie fired out with tears in her eyes.
"What about forensic pathology, huh?" Pope said with malice.
"Forensic pathology?!" Kie sniffed.
"It's my life. Everything I've worked for!" Pope pointed at himself as Kie stormed over.
"That's your priority!" She yelled.
Pope scoffed, "stop with the moral high ground bullshit!" He spat.
"Pope please, come on." Y/N tried to reason with him.
"No." He glowered.
"Excuse me?" Y/N was surprised at his defiance.
"No, no. She has NO room to talk!" He pointed at Kie.
Y/N shook her head, "She has a name." She said gently, JJ sat next to her and was getting visibly upset by the argument. She gave him his hat back and held his hands as he played with the cap.
"Neither do you!" He shouted at Y/N, "Where were you two when Big John went missing?"
Kie tried to glare but her lip trembled. Y/N looked at the floor in an effort to hide how much that hurt.
"You weren't there." He growled. "You two weren't there for John B! You weren't there for any of us. Remember that you're kooks."
"Dude." JJ said in a disapproving tone, he gave Y/N a reassuring look.
"Yeah you guys didn't have a care in the world then. Now you feel guilty." He pushed his emotions onto them.
Kie looked to the side and wiped her eye. She then put on a glare and said "give me a break!" And pushed him.
"Hey!" Pope tried to push her back.
"That What you need?"
"Come on!"
"You-"
JJ jumped up and forced them apart as they raised their fists. "Hey! Yo, yo, yo. Cut it out? Alright?"
Y/N followed up behind him and stood with Kie, "If JJ's mediating we've hit rock bottom." She took Kie to the back of the boat and Pope glared at JJ.
"Bow. Now." He pointed to the front of the boat and Pope stalked away.
Y/N put a hand on Kie's knee and let her lean against her. "He didn't mean it...." she said. Struggling to believe it herself.
Kie just shrugged and looked out to sea.
"Jay, drop him off." Y/N pointed dismissively at Pope.
The HMS started up and chugged down to Heywards. They'd had so many good times in these waters... but this wasn't one of those times.