The Homevisit. (Ver 2 - cleaner...)

(A/N. Okay, so this has TWO VERSIONS. Basically almost the same thing just one will be making out Etc and the other one will be.... um... sexual.)

JJ and Y/N wandered towards JJ's small home. She didn't know it, but he was becoming increasingly worried about his father with every step he took. Would he be home? Would Y/N judge him? It was overtaking his head and controlling his every thought. But- JJ was a master of hiding how he felt. Leaving Y/N none the wiser to his anxieties. They reached an old white door, it was ugly and cracked and matched the walls. Once inside Y/N tried not to gasp at the state of the house. Cans and bottles littered the floor and tables. The sink was filled with dirty dishes and the carpet was ripped and stained. The grimy walls had cracks and some holes in. The most presentable room was the living room- a small brown sofa and a coffee table with a tv infront of it. Of course it wasn't working as the cut had no power. She didn't want to hurt JJ's feelings so slumped down onto his sofa and smiled at him "nice crib"
"It's not much but it's home." JJ replied, fetching them both a beer. "You doin ok after the beach?"
"Oh yeah I'll be fine. I overreacted and I just want to see Kie again... and apologize."
"You are a Pogue though, you know that." JJ lent over her and looked into Y/N's eyes. He was so close that she could feel his warm breath on her cheek.
She nodded "yeah, I know"
"Well good" he handed her a bottle and sat down. "Cheers to turning the night around"
"Cheers dude" the glasses clinched together loudly. After taking a gulp, she watched JJ lower his bottle and she tapped the top of his with the bottom of hers. The beer started gushing out of his bottle and dripping down his muscular hands and into his shorts. "Oh my god I didn't think it would be so violent!" she laughed loudly.
"Waste of a good beer!" JJ eyed up Y/N's beer and suddenly snatched it from her hands.
"Hey JJ give it back!" She grinned and crawled over him reaching for the bottle. JJ strategically held the bottle behind his head and Y/N reached out for it. Realizing where she was, she stopped and looked at JJ. They were inches apart, and Y/N had her legs either side of him as he sat there with a hand on her back and a twinkle in his eye. Y/N tried not to blush but ultimately failed. JJ smiles smugly.
"It seems I'm just irresistible." He winked.
Y/N pushed his chest "oh what-ever dude. Go change your shorts they're covered in beer." JJ smiles and dumped Y/N onto the sofa.
"Fine, Ill be back in a minute" he said and went round the corner and into his room. It was then Y/N decided she needed the bathroom.
"JJ?! Where's the bathroom?" No reply, just a snigger. "God damn it... this boy." She stood up and, putting down her half drunk half spilt beer, went to look for herself. Her vision was wavy as she stumbled round the corner and pushed open a door. There was a man asleep in a stained bathtub. "Huh." Y/N opened another door.
"Gah! Knock next time!" JJ tripped on his clean shorts that were hanging around his ankles and tumbled over. Y/N went to help him up and faltered when she noticed the bulge in JJ's boxers.
"Um... I... are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm all righ- hello??" JJ snapped just fingers. "What have you never seen a dick before" he tried not to smile.
"Oh fuck off Jay, I came to tell you about the man in your bathtub." JJ's smile faded and he zipped up his fly quickly, rushing away to see if it was Luke.
He came back, looking defeated. "That's my dead-weight dad. His names Luke."
"Oh.... do you want me to go?" Y/N signaled towards the door and began to back out. JJ reached out and pulled her close.
"No it's fine, it's alright you can stay..." they locked eyes again... JJ coughed "it's late and we're both kinda drunk we should get some sleep"
"Yeah- yeah you're totally right."
"You can get in my bed with me I guess, dads here so the sofa's off limits."
"Alright dude." Y/N staggered over and jumped onto JJ's creaky bed, it shouted loudly when she landed on it.
"Hey hey" JJ held his hands out in a panicked way and steadied her "not so loud"
"Oh sorry sorry..." Y/N apologized. She began to curl up a bit and she faced the wall in JJ's bed, it was surprisingly warm. She felt JJ pull the duvet over them and she felt his skin brush her arm. It sent drunken tingles up her spine.
"You're cold." JJ said, he also felt her arm brush against him, and turned to cradle her. He put one of his arms around her waist and dangled his hand over her belly. The other he put under his head. Y/N was glad she was facing away from JJ as she blushed intensely; placing one of her hands on JJ's. They fell asleep with each other's warmth.

Y/N awoke as the bed bumped around. It was JJ. He tossed a packet of aspirin at her head and it rattled as it brisked her hair.
"You'll need it."
Y/N turned over and felt her head pounding. "Oh Jesus....." she took two aspirin out and downed them with a glass of water. The bed creaked again when JJ sat next to her. He put his arms around her.
"Woah isn't this against the rules?"
"Rules were meant to be broken. Besides, you didn't mind last night when you stared at my dick." He buried his face in Y/N's neck.
"No way I did that" she laughed
"Yes way! It was adorable"
Y/N smiled to herself. I'll show you 'adorable'. She span around so her legs were over JJ's and put one hand on his chest and one around his neck. JJ's face went red as she pressed her face onto his chest and started up at him, biting her thumb. JJ however wasn't about to back down, he pulled her in tighter and grinned.
"That's very adorable."
"Close your mouth lover boy you're about to drool on me." She kissed his on the cheek and stood up, "can j wear one of your shirts today?"
"So you can carry me wherever you go?" JJ teaser.
"Exactly my thoughts my darling" Y/N teased back, putting a hand on her forehead dramatically.
She chuckled "but seriously can I?"
"Yeah sure" he walked past Y/N and rummaged through his drawers. "here wear this one" he smirked.
"Jay this is just a hanger there's nothing there."
"I know." He smirked wider, expecting a scolding.
Y/N smiled at him and took the hanger, tossing it aside. "I still need a shirt" he gave a short laugh and kissed her on the head.
"Here" he reached into his drawers again while Y/N slipped her shorts and under garments back on. It was a kind of small white tank top, with a low cut neck. She slipped it on.
"It shrunk in the wash, so you can keep it."
Y/N smiled at him and handed JJ his old shorts.
"Might as well put them back on you wore them for about six minutes."
He took them out of her hand "thanks"
"So like.... are we a thing now?"
"Do you want to be a thing" he asked with confidence
"I'm not sure Jay. We can't tell the others though."
"Let's just make out in private dude, easy fix"
Y/N giggled at his cool composure "yeah true, well should we go meet th-" Y/N as cut off by the man from earlier throw the door open and stumble into JJ's room.
"You little SHIT! You drank all of MY beer, and on top of that-" he grabbed JJ by the collar "you split it all over the sofa and the carpet!" He raised his fist and socked JJ round the face, hitting him in the ear.
Y/N spoke up, "actually sir... it was me."
He didn't notice Y/N when he came in and looked surprised. He sauntered over... his breath smelt like alcohol and weed.. and something else.
"A pretty girl like you can do better than fucking Jay over there." He slurred and winked. JJ heard that comment and rushed over, shoving his dad into a wall. Luke looked furious and punched JJ in the ear again.
"JJ! Are you ok?" Y/N rushed over. Luke was about to kick JJ but as Y/N got in the way, just stumbled out.
JJ had tears in his eyes when he looked up.
"Bet you think I'm some fucking loser now..."
Y/N shook her head "don't be a dunce JJ. Your shitty dad won't change the way I think of you."
He looked up at her with gratitude. She reached for his red had and placed it on his head, wiping a tear from his cheek.
He put it on backwards and sniffed. "I don't wear it that way bro I'm not pope." He smiled weakly.
Y/N smiled in return. "Let go meet the others.... I'll get you some ice for the walk there."

(A/N: kinda short chapter again.... this is my first story so I hope it wasn't too weird for you x ty for reading!!! It means a lot :D)