Chapter 4

Beep beep beep Beep beep beep
SHIT!!!
It was 8.50!
I scrambled out of bed and stripped. I quickly pulled a T-shirt over my head and practically jumped into my skinny jeans. I put on my hoodie and grabbed my backpack that I had organised last night. ( Thank God )! I grabbed my skateboard and put it down outside and rode off.

-------------------------------------

I arrive at HMV 5 minutes late but it could well have been worse! Niamh was already there and so was Ashton. I apologised thousands and thousands of times and they accepted but I still haven't forgiven myself.
I walk with them back to Ashton's place. As soon as we get there Ashton goes to push open the door. But it didn't open so we rang the doorbell but there was no answer. In the end Ash called up Michael who called up Calum who called up Luke. We waited for what seemed like hours but it was probably about 5-10 minutes.
Suddenly, a blue Mercedes sped around the corner and parked just across the street. Luke hopped out the car and ran over the road, narrowly dodging a fast BMW. He threw the keys in the air and Ash missed and I niftily caught them before they hit Niamh's face. I unlocked the door and pulled it. It stayed closed. Then Luke lent over and whispered " It's a push door "
" I kneeeeewwwwww thaaaaaaat....." I answered slowly. I pushed it gently and walked inside. I realised that I was being rude so I stood back and held the door open for everyone else. They said thank you and we went upstairs. Everyone apart from Luke who kindly made some refreshments. He was very happy as he had just found a girl. They had already made out a lot of times but I still didn't know who it was yet. My friend Faith told me this; It's kinda weird that she knows that much about his life really...