Chapter 21

This is my first authors note, woo! But I just wanted to say that I am truly amazed at the support that I have gotten on this book! But we have now hit 1K reads!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as the whole book. I love you guys!

------------------------------------------------------

A few months later...

Luke P.O.V

I'm getting very worried about Faith! I'm sure that she is pregnant but whenever I mention it she changes the subject.
" Hey sexy! " I say.
" I'm not in the mood for sex Lukey. I'm sorry. "
She lay down on the bed next to me and rubbed her stomach.
" Your pregnant aren't you! " I said as calmly as possible.
She turned away.
" So are you?!? Hey, Hey!? " I yelled.
She nodded, tears rolling down her face.
" Great! " I muttered and rolled over. I must of nodded off though because I woke up in the middle of the night. I turned over but Faith wasn't there.
I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Pills covered the floor. There was still no sign of Faith. Walking into the living room something hit me in the face. I looked up to see a noose hanging off a hook. Well what was left if it. The rope had snapped.
" Oh Faith! " I gasped.
I continued out of the building and that's when I saw her. She was sitting with her back against the wall but her head in her hands. She was crying. I walked over and placed my hand on her shoulder. Doing so, I sunk down next to her and stroked her hair softly. She looked up at me, tears streaming down her face. I picked her up and walked back inside. I lay her down on the bed and fell asleep with her hooked safely in my arms!