Chapter 15

A week later...

Faith P.O.V

I sat on my bed that I share with Luke. He sat opposite me. It was just us as the others were in hospital. I locked the door and picked her up. My legs wrapped around his body and so he kissed my neck. He put me down and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it over his head. I pulled off my top and threw it behind me. I then slung off my bra and dropped it behind me. I slipped off my skirt and he removed his trousers.

We lay on the bed. Rolling over, I dug a coin out the draw beside me.
"Heads I get to Tails, you do!" I said. He nodded in agreement. I placed it on Tails then flipped it but when I removed my hand it said Tails.
" Damnit!" I said.
" I win, I win...!" He chorused.
He lay down again and pulled me close to him. He rolled me onto my back and then sat on top of me. He stroked my chest and my blobs of fat.
" Don't make me self-conscious about my ugly blobs of fat!" I moaned?.
" Will you please stop calling yourself fat and ugly because you're not my little penguin." He shook me gently and continued what he had begun.
The bed creaked continuously as I giggled and moaned with the occasional scream.
" Lukey, harder, harder!". I moaned.
" I'm trying....my.......hardest.......little.......penguin!" He answered breathlessly.
I stroked his back and hugged his arms. He ran a finger down my spine so that I squealed. It was so romantic. I just love him so much. I look up into his face and his eyes. They're as deep as the ocean. His nose is cute and small and his lips are the best in the world. He smiled then and bent in for a kiss. He lay down next to me and ran his fingers through my hair.
" Now it's my turn!" I said rolling him onto his back.
A few minutes later I started feeling queasy but I just ignored it. I carried on but it got worse and worse until I could feel the sick in my throat.
" Luke, I....." I murmured.
" What penguin?"
" Feel a bit...!"
But I didn't get to finish this sentence as I projectile vomited all over his face and body. I tried to hold it in but it just kept coming like all of my insides were being emptied. Tears had started streaming down my face and when I finished I collapsed in a world of tears. Luke we t off to the bath room but came back a few minutes later and cleaned me up. He changed the sheets then came and gave me a hug.
" What's wrong with you then? Let's go to sleep its 1pm and you seem to be a little ill.' He said kindly.
"O...o...ok" I stuttered.
We lay down in our pyjamas that Luke had just put on me and him.
I fell asleep straight away but had a horrible dream about giant spiders taking over the world!
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a jump but when I turned to the side Luke wasn't there.
" Luke?" I called softly into the darkness.
There was no answer but as I felt a bit ill I staggered to the bathroom. I tried the door handle but it didn't open. I put my ear to the door and listened. I heard violent pulling noises. I waited a bit but they continued. I k kicked and pushed the door harder and it swung open. Luke was bent over the toilet seat gagging. I walked over and patted him on the back. He drew up from his position and wiped his face. He carried me back to bed and whispered to me that I will be fine. I memorised that line so that if I wasn't then I could use it against him in the future. Keeping it in my head I slowly dozed off.

I will be fine
I will be fine
I will be fine!