Chapter 12

Izzy P.O.V

" Come on Cal, please move." I cried urgently, shaking him a little. No response. He just sat. His face pale. Staring at Mikey's wounded back.
I followed his gaze and looked sorrowfully at the patches of blood seeping through his turquoise t-shirt. I stood up and dug my hand in the back pocket of my jeans. I called Luke. It rang a couple of times then went through to answer phone. I tried Faith and it had the same consequence. I crept out of the room closing the door, slightly, behind me.

When I arrived at the family room I found the blinds down and the door locked. I sighed. Then I noticed a small crack in the blinds. I dragged a chair over to the window and knelt on it. I lowered my head and peered through.

I saw nothing at first but then my eyes focused. I nearly fell off of the chair. How could they do this now? Both of them should know that this was neither the time nor the place. I was genuinely shocked. How could they do this to me? To Cal, to Mikey, to Ash! To everyone. Even themselves! It was sick.

They were both naked. Their clothes lay in a messy pile in the corner. They should be concerned! But instead they're just making out in a HOSPITAL!

I understood that it was hard times but...just....just.....no! I watched them some more. I could here them too. Luke groaning and Faith screaming and whimpering. It was disgusting. I turned away and slumped back in my chair. What was I going to do? Three celebrities needed medical attention and one already had enough attention from his girlfriend right now..

"Oh Lukey, harder! harder!" Screamed Faiths voice.

I sighed and sat with my knees huddled against my chest, my head in my hands. Tears flowed out of my eyes and dampened my clothes.

How was I going to work myself out of this mess?!?