Chapter 16

Calum P.O.V

Ash was fine. He went through a stage of death but the amazing nurses and doctors saved his life. I'm so happy. He's up and talking now. I'm not with him though I'm with Michael. He's not that bad but he has a broken back that's swollen. He has a special padded thing to wear that straps around his body. The nurses said he won't be able to stand for a while so he has to stay here.He doesn't talk much because I think he's depressed. Izzy's with Ash they're having a lovey dovey conversation. Yuck! I don't think I would find it yuck if I was having one but I don't have a girlfriend and I don't know if I ever will..But anyway Luke and Faith are at home. They went home at 11pm and are still there now at 11am 12 hours later! They probably had sex 12 times already. They're coming in later to see Mikey and Ash and me and Izzy are going to go home.
Suddenly my phone buzzed so I picked it up. It was Luke. It said -

I'm not feeling so good and neither is Faith so we're not gonna come in to the hospital sorry.

I texted back -

Well, I'm coming home because I've been up half the night with the others. Izzy has decided to go back to her home and explain to her parents everything.

I left the hospital and walked back to the house. I opened the door and as soon as I walked in I new something was up. The whole place was eerily silent and horrible acidic fumes filled my nostrils. The smell of vomit. I padded up the stairs and knocked on Luke/Faiths door and then pushed it open.

Buckets lay on the floor, sick spilling out of them. Others stood by the bed full to the brim with the stuff. Lay on the bed was a very pale and forlorn looking Luke, who's temperature looked like it was shooting out o the roof. Faith was in the corner huddled up against the wall, with her knees to her chest, shivering.

I turned around and left entering my room and slumping on the bed. Why was everything going wrong?

Why did everything always go wrong?