Chapter 5

When we got upstairs we went to what I assumed was Ashton's bedroom as ( from what Niamh said ) was full of his favourite things. Luke came up with Lemonade and massive cookies! Then Luke offered us round for tea. Niamh couldn't make it as it was her Granddads birthday. But I was happy to stay. Calum came back and cooked dinner. He made spaghetti bolognese followed by ice cream. The ice cream was out the shop not homemade. The spaghetti was delicious, but then it was time for the ice cream. Calum reached into the fridge and took out a stack of ice cream tubs. There were 5 in total.
" Who's the last 2 for? " I asked.
" You! It's like an initiation you have to eat 3 tubs of ice cream! "
OMG! I thought to myself. Oh well lets go for it so I nodded and took the 3 tubs.

-------------------------------------

I finished them all successfully to be told it was a joke! Aaaargh! Oh well..
Luke and Ash and Calum and Michael took me out to the funfair later that night. I went on the tallest ride in the park. They agreed to join me. They do look a little uncertain though.. We sat so I was next to Ash and opposite Luke and Mikey sat next to him. As soon as I started I knew it was a bad idea but it was way too late now.. The ice cream from earlier bubbled in my stomach. I felt sooooo sick. We went around a loop and that was the limit. I projectile vomited everywhere. And then the worst possible thing happened! The ride broke down when we were upside down!!!!! The sick dripped off everyone's faces aperture from mine where it just poured out my mouth. It was either the most embarrassing or the most disgusting or the most horrible moment of my life!!! Probably a mixture of all of them!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As soon as we got off I apologised cleaned up and then skateboarded home crying! This was the worst day EVER! What were they going to think of me!!!