Chapter 18

Michael P.O.V

I lay in the hospital watching every thing that happened. On the floor that is because I'm lying on my front. I'm not allowed to move for a couple of days. I'm in a lot of pain but I do not want another shot of morphine as it makes me feel weird. A nurse comes over to check on me and touches my back. In response I try and fail to hold in a groan and flinch. She walks off and came back with a needle. ( I presume ). I assume she did as a sharp object pierced my neck and the familiar, cold, achey feeling from the injection filled my body. I could feel it spreading through my veins and then the dopey feeling came back to me. A lock of hair fell over my face so now all my vision was made up of was a hazy floor tinted red. I tried to blow it away but with no luck. Ash's voice travelled over the hospital noise to my ears.
" But why can't you discharge me? I feel fine honestly! "
I didn't hear the reply but I could guess what it was. No. Presumably feeling rejected, he answered with a groan of disappointment. He didn't speak again. I really do wish that I could see him but I have to stay on my stomach because of my back. I don't understand why this had to happen? Then I heard hushed voices and squeals and screams of excitement. One word. Fans. They weren't bad as such, but instead didn't understand the right time to burst in on you all bubbly and loud. Sometimes you're just not in the right mood for human interaction. Do you get me?
"...Where's Mikey?....."
"......Ash is over there! YASSS!....."
I wished that I could just get swallowed up by a big black hole. But I know that this isn't going to happen. I admit that I need a girl in my life but I just haven't found 'the one' yet. Crazy, dyes their hair and doesn't want too much sex. She hasn't come up yet and I'm reaching the age where all girls have grown out of being crazy. Give it a couple of years and we will just go back to being youtubers that no one cares about apart from the odd fan. Suddenly, I feel a cold hand press against my back. Flinching, I groan.
" Oh, sorry Mikey. Did it hurt?"
I try to answer but all that comes out is a groan.
" That is gross! If you groan again then I am leaving!"
I groaned. So she slapped my back so that it felt as if it were on fire.

I was the fire that started it all. Started the love, started the crazy, started' the one '!