Chapter 27

Normani's daughter (Lola)

Nervous is an understatement to what Normani's feeling right now

Nervous is an understatement to what Normani's feeling right now. Dinah was finally about to meet Camdin and Kaydin, and she felt sick to her stomach. they haven't even seen each other let alone speak to each other ever. She just hoped that this would go smoother that she imagined it going.

Finally they pull up to the front of Normani's house and exit the car. Normani can feel her hands sweet, as she approaches the door. Once she opens it and makes her way inside she's met with Megan and all her kids on the couch, in their pajamas eating bowls of cereal and watching cartoons.

When they realize there's someone looking at them and they turn their heads. Aliya(lola) was the first to jump out of her seat and run to her mom. Normani picked the 2 year old up from her legs and gave her a tight hug.

"Mommy you back" she said in her sweet little innocent voice. Normani smiled at her daughter's cuteness " I am back, did you have fun with aunt Megan". Lola nods " yep, she helped me brush my teeth, make me ceral(cereal) and we watched cartoons". The girl looks over her mother's shoulder and she's a tall blonde woman who's she's never seen before.

" Who u" Normani Turing her head to the direction her daughter is talking about, She sees Dinah and understands why her daughter is confused. Dinah on The other hand looks like she's about to shit her pants. " I'm um-um I-I-I'm" when Megan realizes who the voice belongs to, she turns around and gets out of her seat.

"She's a nobody that needs to get the fuck out" She said stepping to Dinah. "I don't want any problems Meg" Dinah said backing away. " Well too bad, you got one" Megan tried to step closer to Dinah until she felt a hand stop her. She looked at Normani like she was crazy.

" Megan stop. Look just go home cool off and we'll talk about this later" she can see that Megan was about to argue, "Please" she asked again begging the brown-skinned woman to calm down. Megan looked at Dinah then back at Normani, and realized she had really worried the girl.

Megan nodded, she grabbed her keys and left out the door. " Why was ain't Megan so mad@ Normani jumped at the sound of Camdin's voice. Forgetting she had three kids in the room after everything thing happed.

She turns to the little girl in her arms "Lola, how about you go to your room and pick out your outfit for today" Lola smiles and nods her hear excitedly. She squirmed her way out of her mothers arms and headed up the stairs.

Normani turned towards her eldest children "Boys, sit down for a minute we need to talk" they sat down next to each other on the nearest couch. Normani looks at Dinah motioning her to sit down on the couch across from the Kaydin and Camdin.

The room was silent for about three minutes, the twins spent most of it trying to figure out who the mystery woman was. Normani picked up on this and decided to start the conversation.

" So I don't want to beat around the bush, cause you know I've always been straight forward with y'all. So I'm going to get straight to the chase. Kaydin, Camdin, this in Dinah Jane Hansen your mother." Their eyes widened, they couldn't believe that the woman they wondered about their whole life

"So.......what do you do for a living" Cam asked. Normani smiled at her second born, she didn't know he would take it that well. She looks over at kaydin and he's just staring at the floor shaking his head.

Dinah had a surprise face on " Well um, I-I'm a lawyer. I actually graduated fro-". Before Dinah could finish Kaydin finally spoke up "No.........No, No, No NO" he says slamming the pillow on the couch. "K.D calm down" Normani said to her oldest boy, trying to lower his temperature.

Kaydin looked at her and slowly shook his head. " I'm sorry, but no ma. She doesn't get to walk in here and try to play Mama now. Not after What she did to us,what she did to you. Then she wants to come in here and act like everything's cool, it's not. Cam you can sit here and play mother and son. But I have a mom one that's been there from the beginning. You have have an awful day DINAH" Kaydin then walked upstairs and slammed his room door.

A/n: what we thinking, what we thinking