Chapter 23

(🚨🚨🚨🚨A/N: Short chapter alert. I'm telling you this chapter shity. I'm just trying to get this one out the way so you can understand the next. And the next chapter will be lengthy. I been working on this new story so it's taking up alot of my time.)

Graduation day

Normani's POV

" So when you gone tell her" Zendaya says as she puts the flat iron to my hair.

" Right after graduation, hopefully she doesn't freak out"

Flash back
"Main just take the damn test" Ryan says trying to pushing me in to the bathroom.

"No I'm scared, what if it comes out positive and dinah leaves me"

"That wont happen she loves you too much to let you go over this, just take the test and stop over thinking" Zendaya shuts the bathroom door leaving me alone. I sigh and proceed to take a seat on the toilet. I pee on the stick, put the cap back on and wait. As I'm waiting millions of thoughts running through my head. What if dinah doesn't want his baby? What if my parents disowned me? I'm 18, what am I supposed to do with the baby? I just ruined my life because I want to be careless on Dinah's birthday day? Before I could think of anything else, the timer on my phone beeped and I was a nervous wreck before looking down at the pregnancy test in my hands. Fuck I mumble to myself.

End of flash back

Dinah's POV

Ok so first, let's start off with the fact that I got excepted to CSU and I graduate high school today with my baby by my side. I decided to pick her up some flowers to surprise her after. I walk into the shop and head straight to the roses. As I'm picking out the prefect ones for mani, I feel a presence walk up to me. I turn my head and find my self looking at mani's ex.

" who are the flowers for" he ask Ponting to the roses in my hand.

"My girlfriend, what's it to you"

" I just don't think you should be buying flowers for a cheater. You know it's a reason she didn't pick up your phone last night" and with that he walks away.

Wait did mani cheat on me? It's true she wasn't picking up her phone, and how would he know that if she wasn't with him. Also the other day I caught a glimpse of her scrolling through pictures of them on her phone. Yo she really did cheat, Man fuck her. I gave my all to her and she gone do me like this. I threw the flowers on the ground and stormed out. As soon as I got to my room I started crying. Why would she do this I thought she loved me.I guess not. Well I gotta get ready I'll just ignore her and take a flight to California right after graduation.

After Graduation

As I try to run out of school to catch my flight zendaya stopped me.

"Wait Dinah. Mani has super super important, life changing news to tell you."

"Oh yeah, well you can tell her I said fuck her" and with that I walk out