Chapter 17

So normani, dinah, Lauren,camilla, ally, zendaya, ryan, tori, and sza, have all been spending alot of time together and getting closer to each other. Now their like the best of friends. Normani and dinah have been super close, like telling eacthother secrets, falling asleep, going out on dates, and for both of them it's been magical, they feel so right around eacthother. They are now in papa Fred's pizza shop, talking about their weekend plans.

"So what are yall doing this weekend" Normani curiously ask thinking of a plan.

"Nothing" they all say at the same time.

"Why" Ally mumbles with her face buried in Tori's neck.

"I was going to see if yall wanted to come to my house for a sleepover scenes my parents are out of town and took my brother" normani spoke looking for answers from her friends.

Every one thought it was a good idea and decided to meet up at Normani's house for the weekend. Dinah, zendaya, ryan, tori, sza, and ally were the first ones there.
______________

Dinah knocks on the door waiting for normani to answer. When she does she jumps on Dinah, causing dinah to drop her stuff and hold her.

"Hey mon monz" Dinah says as she kisses her all over Normani's face.

"Mani if you dont let us in, these bags are heavy" Ryan says annoyed with the two girls actions.

"Sorry, come on" Normani says as she gets off of dinah and hold the door open for them.

"Wow mani you home is beautiful" Ally say as she enters the home.

"Thanks Als, um you guys can just put your stuff I'm my room, ryan and daya can you show them where it is" Normani ask her bestfriends.

"Sure, come on yall" Zendaya said as she and ryan lead the way. Seconds later their was another knock on the door, it was Camila and Lauren were arguing as always. " For the last time Lauren we're not together, you can't punch anybody I talk to." Camila screamed in Lauren's face. " Well maybe if you gave me a chance with you, I wouldn't have to" Lauren says as she walks past Normani in to the house. "Come in.... I guess" Normani says as she let's Camila in.
__________

The night was going great, they talked, played games and now Normani, Ryan, Ally, Zendaya, and Camila were baking cookies while Dinah, Lauren, Tori, and Sza were playin pool in the game room.

In the kitchen

"Ok the cookies are almost done" Ally says as she sets the timer for the cookies. "Mani I've got a question, are you and Dinah together" camila says as she looks up from her phone. " no,we just chillin" normani states as she continues to type on her phone. " Bitch yall on each all the time and yall just chillin, wait would you go out with her" Ryan ask. "Actually yeah, if she asked me" Normani says.
____________

In the Game room

"Yeah bitch, only got two more before I hit that eight ball in" Dinah says to Lauren as she makes another ball in the pocket. "Yeah..yeah, fuck you dinah" Lauren says as she misses yet another shot. "Go ask Camila to do that.... oh wait she'll just reject you like always" Dinah laughs as she makes her last ball in.

As dinah goes for the eight ball, Lauren thinks of a distraction and says " your right I want more of a challenge, I should ask normani" , causing dinah to miss her shot and give Lauren the look of death. " shit. Lauren stop fucking playin, ol pale vampire ass" A fustrated Dinah says.
" don't get mad cause you whipped" Lauren says earning laughs from sza, and tori. " Bet yall won't be laughing when I tell Normani" Dinah says as she exits the game room and heads up stairs. "Better go get her before she tells, you know my cousin crazy" Sza says as she heads upstairs as well. "Shit she right, aye dinah I was just playing" Lauren yells as she speeds up to the stairs.
__________

" Maniiiiiiii, they keep messing with me" dinah says as she wraps her arms around the girl sitting on the counters waist. "Who is?" Normani says in a baby voice as she rubs dinah back and puts her phone down. " Lauren" Dinah says as the last three walk in the room. Normani punches Lauren in the arm causing her to scream in pain. "Ow mani, shit.... that hurt" Lauren says while rubbing her arm. " Don't make fun of my baby" Normani says as she puts her head on Dinah's and kisses her forehead.