Chapter 21

(A/n the song that I will use in this chapter is up there ^^^^. I had to switch a few words to do with the story. Well that's it, enjoy)

Dinah's POV

When everyone was dressed we headed off to the trampoline park, paid are way in, got our socks and started jumping.
____
I'm over here having a good time doing basic ass jumps when I see mani over there doing flips and splits n shit. So I decided to go over there and tackle her. I creep up behind her grab her by the waist and throw her over my shoulder causing her to scream. While everyone was laughing their asses off, I noticed mani was crying, she must have really been her, now I feel bad. I walk been down to comfort her and as soon as I do I get flipped over and jumped on. "Mani that's not funny I thought you were really hurt".

"Then you shouldn't have tackled me" she kisses my cheek and reaches out for my hand to help me up, I take it and stand up. Ally comes over to us and says " We're hungry so mani, come help me get the food". Before I can even reject her demand, she's dragging mani to the concession stand. I laugh and start to make my way to the table where everyone else is at.That is until a familiar face stops me from by standing in my way. Once I realize that it's my ex Alexa I instantly roll my eyes.

 Once I realize that it's my ex Alexa I instantly roll my eyes

Alexa^^^^^^

"Why the fuck are you here" she ask in a angy tone of voice.

"Because I wanted to jump on trampolines, why else would I be here" I ask in a 'duh' manner.

"Because you still not over me, and you probably stalking me" she smirks at me.

"Girl don't nobody want you, plus I moved on to better things. She way better than yo cheating ass" I say truthfully.

"Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it. It's okay dinah it hard to get over all of this" she points to her body.

"Firstly, you're not all that.Secondly, I was over you 1 week after I broke up with yo toxic ass. And thirdly, you see that chocolate goddess over there with the short blonde" I point in the direction of mani and ally " yeah that's my girl, so as you can see I'm clearly over you" I tell her. I can hear her mumble 'damn' under her breath as she looks at mani. I smirk as she turns back to me.

"Don't just point to the prettiest girl in the places and 'claim' she's your girlfriend. I mean you could barely get me, you damn shore couldn't get her" Alexa says. And if not on time mani comes walking by us with drinks in her hands. I stop her by grabbing her arm and planting a long kiss on her lips causing her to melt in my arms.

"Hey princess, sorry your lips just looked to good not to kiss" I say and I wrap my arms around her waist.

" I'm glad you did I love your lips, but I have to get these drinks to the girls" she says while trying to get out of my grasp. But I just pull her back, indicating that I dont want her to leave. So trys to give me a peck that ends in me deepening the kiss. I can feel Alexa roll her eyes as Normani pulls away.