Chapter 4

While everyone else was in the nurse, Zendaya and Rayn were in Mrs.Hernandez's office.

Mrs.Hernandez: Ok so I need you guys to tell me what really happened so I can solve this problem.

Zendaya: Ok I'll start, so.... zendaya and Ryan tells Mrs.Hernandez the story on what happened, which leaves Mrs.Hernandez in all of the story she just heard.

Mrs.Hernandez: So Josh left practice and called Tori the b word.

Ryan: Yeah exactly.

Mrs.Hernandez: But the Tori punched him in his face.

Zendaya: Yeah, she says rubbing the back of her neck cause she didn't want Tori to get in trouble.

Mrs.Hernandez: Well I've heard all I need to hear, thank you ladies. If you will follow me to the nurses office.

In the gym Mrs.Hernandez has every one involved with the fight lined up.

Mrs.Hernandez: Ok so it has come to my attention that this fight was started by both of you two *she point's* Tori and Josh.

Josh: What that bitch hit me first.

Tori: And this bitch will do it again if you keep disrespecting me bitch.

Josh: Who you calling a bitch, bitch

Tori: You bitch.

Mrs.Hernandez: hey, hey..... now stop that right now Tori and Dinah you're punishment is still the same as this morning, Lauren, Josh, and
Clarence (Josh's friend) you will have to participate in a program starting Monday after school and I don't want to hear a word about it. Now have a good rest of your day and weekend.

Everyone Starts to leave the gym but Clarence stops dinah from leaving.

Dinah: What the fuck is wrong with you, get the off of me.

Clarence: Man calm down, I just wanted to say I'm sorry alight, I saw my boy getting unfairly jumped so I just jumped in I didn't mean for it to go that far. Can you forgive me.

Dinah: Well I get that, and I dont like to hold grudges so I guess we cool.
They handshake and exit the gym.

Josh stops Normani by grabbing her wrist and turning her around.

Josh: Wait where you going?

Normani: Josh get off of me, *she says trying to get away from him but, couldn't cause he was too strong*.

Josh: Why? What I do?

Normani: Your kidding right? What did you do, you just fought Tori and Dinah and your asking what happened.

Josh: She hit me first.

Normani: Yeah cause you left practice and called her a bitch, and then you tackle her to the ground like she's not a whole female.

Josh: Barely.

Normani tries to leave but is pulled back by Josh.

Josh: Ok ok I'm sorry, look I'll do any thing to make it up to you.

Normani: Anything?

Josh: Anything * he says while biting his lip and putting his hand around Normani's waist.

Normani: Ok, I want you to apologize to Tori.

Josh: What, hell naw.

Normani:Ok. Normani starts to walk away but yet again is stopped.

Josh: Ok ok I'll do it. Can I get a kiss now. Normani rolls her eyes playfully and gives him a kiss that turns into a makeout session before she pulls away.