Chapter 28

"I'll go talk to him" Normani said as she started to move off the couch. "Wait" Normani had turned to the voice that halted her actions. "I'll go.......um where is his room exactly " said Dinah.

"Upstairs three doors to the right" with directions Dinah started nervously walking to Kaydins room. Once she saw a door with the letters KR she figured she was in the right place. She knocked on the door but no on answered so she slowly open the door and walked inside. She couldn't believe her eyes this room was decorated from the floor to the ceiling in Egyptian theme.

Just as she was done admiring it she heard a flush, and Kaydin walk out of the bathroom

Just as she was done admiring it she heard a flush, and Kaydin walk out of the bathroom. Once he noticed her his mood totally changed. "What are you doing in my room, get out" he said grabbing his phone of the bed then sitting down. "I just wanted to talk son", "I'm not your son so chill with that" kaydin said eyes still glued to his phone. " Is this about me being intersex because if it is-"

Dinah is interrupted by Kaydins laughter " Bro what time are you living in. I don't care about that half the kids in my school have same sex parents, and some of them are intersex too" Dinah is surprised by Kaydins outburst "So if not that then why are you so mad with me" Dinah ask.

"Dude think about it, this is the first conversation that I've had with you since ever. You were never there, and now you want to walk in like you the long lost golden mother." Dinah understands where he's coming from but still she's trying " Cause I could have sworn it was my mother that was working two jobs trying to build a career and talking care of twins. When she had Lola, I was the one that had to hold her hand. Watching her break her back with no help"

Dinah didn't know that mani went through all of that "Kaydin I understand what your saying but it wasn't my choice to not be in your life." The boy just shook his head " You can't honestly sit here and tell that before you left my mother, you had not the slightest  thought that she pregnant" he was right Dinah did have her suspicions, but that all went out the window when she talked to josh.

"Exactly, get out my room man. Oh and Camdins a sweet kid so if you hurt him I have connections that can make your life hell and that's nothing compared to what moms going to do" Dinah surrendered and proceeded to walk out of Kaydins room but not with telling him " I love you kaydin I know I've only known about you for a few hours. But when your mom told me about you all I wanted to do was meet you see your face for the first time. I love you kaydin always know that" and with that Dinah exits.

Dinah's POV
I walk downstairs to find Normani playing with Lola and Camdin in his phone. I return to my seat next to him. " So do you want to go for a walk and talk about things" Camdin nods his head and starts to escort me to what I assume is the backyard. When we exit the house it's like we entered a peaceful pairadice.

 When we exit the house it's like we entered a peaceful pairadice

"so what do you do for a living" Camdin ask as we walked the tiled path leading to the pool

"so what do you do for a living" Camdin ask as we walked the tiled path leading to the pool. " Um I'm a lawyer, for about 4 years now". He nods his head then it went silent. " So what school do you go to" He smiled a bit probably amused by my efforts to make conversation. " Kaydin and I go to Prodigy arts academy".

"Do you like it there" I asked as I bent down to touch the pool water. "It's cool, most it's just famous kids or famous people kids" I nodded as we made our way the two lounge chairs. As we sat down I stared at the 10 year old remake of myself, i still couldn't believe I had kids. With normani no less, the woman who had carried my false broken heart all these years. "Can you stop Staring, like I told mom when she does it it's creepy" Camdin says.

I smile and nod my head " I'm sorry I just really can't believe I missed 10 years of your life. Every milestone I missed" My eyes start to water and I lowers my head. Camdin grabs a hold of my own hand with his own, I look up " Well your here now, let's make new memories and go through new milestones together, ok" I smile and agree "Ok"