Chapter 19

*did not proof read*
Dinah POV

Oh my god bro, when I tell yall mani can shop she can SHOP. She done took me to like ten different stores, got me caring all the bags. I thought it was cute at first cause we started getting matching outfits, chains, and cute shit like that. But then she took it to a whole new level, she sees a shirt that she likes, and buys every single color they have, she crazy as fuck. I had to put a stop to it and say that I would only go one more of her stores then we gone go to nike and get some more shoes. Now we at Giuseppe and she trynna figure out if she should get the plane sliver or sparkling silver heels. " Okay definitely the sparkling ones, if you walk out the store with out theses your dumb" (A/n If you know, you know)

She finally gets ringed up and says "let's take theses to the car and then will go to nike, and then meet up at the food court with the rest" I nod in agreement. We take the bags to the car, and now we are finally in nike. I go straight to the nike, and Jordan section while mani goes to the clothes. I find two pair for my self and four pair for me and mani.

I call mani over to ask her if she liked the shoes I picked out, she comes over with matching sweatsuits "you like this" she says holding up the sweatsuit.
"yeah, you like these" I say holding up the four pairs of shoes. "Yeah those cu-" Normani couldn't finish her sentence when a dude walked up to her and started talking to her.

Normani POV

So I was just shopping having a good time with my baby when this dude comes up to me. " Excuse me but I saw you over here looking two good to paying for you own stuff, let me handle that baby girl" He says while taking out his wallet. I stop him from going in to it and say "No I'm fine, my baby getting us some shoes".

"Well I dont see him around-" the dude tries to say sum before dinah gets mad and says "Aye bruh back the fuck off my girl, before I personally throw you out, and leave you leaking" she tries to get in his face but I hold her back, I grab her chin and have her look at me." hey... hey, he's not worth it. Just get the shoes and let's go the cashier" I give her a kiss to calm her down, I take her hand an walk to the cashier.

"Aye ma, when you want a real man come holla at Anthony baby"he says about to leave the store and stops in his tracks when I say "I thought real men wore real jewelry, and by that green around neck, I can tell that chain a little itchy." Causing every one in the store to laugh and him to walk out the store pissed.

Dinah POV

I'm still pissed off by that dude that tried to come up to mani. But my baby calmed me down before it got to serious. Well anyways now we at the food court with the rest of the group figuring out what we want to eat. "Well I want chicken wings" mani said, tori,ally, and sza agreed with her. "Naw, I'm in the mood for pizza" Camila says with Ryan, zendaya, and Lauren's agreement. Now everyone looking at me to break the tie.

"Let's just get both" I say to try and the war. Everyone was happy with that so now me and sza are waiting in line to order our food. " Aye, you and my cuz make it official yet" sza says to me. "Yeah before we got here actually" I says as I take a step forward. " That's what's up, just dont hurt her or I'll have to kill you" sza said with no emotion. "Naw, I can't do that to mani, I love her too much, but what's going on with you and daya. I be seeing yall looking at eacthother " I say as I'm about to order.

"Yeah I like her so imma asks her out, probably tomorrow". We finally at the front of the line, I ordered the food, took it back to them and we ate.
_________

So me, tori, lauren, and sza are all sitting in the kitchen waiting for the girls to come down so we can go in to the pool. "Oh my god, it's hot why are they taking so long" Lauren says while wiping her forehead with her towel.Talk about perfect timing, the girls walk down the in to the kitchen.