Chapter 15

(A/n: So I know I been switching the way I write the story, I was just trying shit to be honest. But imma kept it this way. And this is the way imma write all of my story's in the mean time. Ok that's it enjoy 💙💙)

Zendaya was boring the hell out of Normani and dinah telling them about her day. So much that Regina and Darrell had fallen asleep on each other.

" and then-" zendaya spoke but was cut off buy normani.

"You know daya we gotta go, I mean get the kids home" normani said picking up Regina.

" oh...ok....if you really have to go. " Zendaya said

" yeah... I really do, Dinah get Darrell, bye daya" Normani said as she walked to her car at a fast pace.

They strapped the kids in the backseat, got in the front and drove off. Now their stuck in traffic, and Dinah can't stop thinking of them almost kissing earlier.

" Can I ask you a question" dinah said while turning down the radio.

" sure, what about" Normani says as she lays her head on her hand.

" were you really go to kiss me at the ice cream place" Dinah said.

" maybe, if zendaya didn't ruin it". Normani said, Dinah started blushing, which made normani smile.
__ _ _ _

They finally made it back to Normani's house and laid Regina and Darrell down on the couch. Now their just watching tv.

" I'm bored. You wanna go to the game room" normani asked.

" Alright" Dinah said as she followed Normani.

They spent an hour competing in arcade games. Normani got tired and sat on the pool table to relax.

" I told you I would win" Dinah said

"Only buy one point" Normani argued.

"Yeah....yeah..., you know what, let's play another game" Dinah said

"Ok what" Normani asked

"Truth or dare" Dinah said

"Umm....truth" normani answer

" okay, what's going on with you and Josh" Dinah asked with a raised eye brow

"Caught him making out with this blue haired bitch, had to snatch that hoe up, and brooke up with him" Normani said

" damn, you ok" dinah said

"Yeah I'm cool he was dick head anyway, truth or dare"

"Truth" dinah said as she stared deeply at normani.

"Ok, why do you kept looking at me like that" normani said

" cause I've never seen a goddess in real life, I mean you beautiful. I could 50 things about your beauty that just blow my mind" dinah said causing normani to blush, which made Dinah walk closer to her and stop now in between her legs.

" Hi" normani said

"Hey, truth or dare" Dinah said in a husky voice

" Dare" normani says still looking deep into Dinah's eyes

" I dare you to kiss me" dinah said as she looks at the surprised look on Norman's face. "That is unless your scared miss Kordei" dinah said with a smirk on her face.

" ha, I ain't never scared" Normani says as she pulls Dinah in by her neck and connects their lips. As normani tries to pull back, dinah deepens the kiss and places her hands on Normani's thighs.
But all good thing must come to an end as normani heard her name being called by a soft little voice.

"Normani" Darrell says as he wipes the sleep out of his eyes.

Normani sighs as she pushes dinah off of her and goes to her little brother's Aid.

(A/n: it's to short, it's to short it's to short, you know what if you want to co write this shit with me. Tell me you instagram name and we can make this shit together, cause I be having a hard ass time.)