REMINDER

This story is a work of fiction, ideas, events, businesses, names, places, and incidents are either products or based on the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner, and based on Korean characters and anime characters which are the author's favorite,

Included the name of the character-related topics and not based on reality. Resemblances to actual names, places, living or dead, incidents, and events are entirely coincidental.

*****DISCLAIMERS******

• I do not own any photos or videos and the credit goes to people who deserve it.

• Everything in this story came from my mind, and I wrote it using my imagination it means it is my creation

• If any of my stories have a resemblance to yours are entirely coincidental.

• Any sight of plagiarism or copying is purely coincendetial and is not in the author's intention, please contact me in case.

"PLAGIARISM is A CRIME"

Plagiarism is essentially theft and fraud committed simultaneously. It is considered theft because the writer takes ideas from a source without giving proper credit to the author. It is considered fraud because the writer represents the ideas as her or his own.

Plagiarism is cheating, a serious form of academic dishonesty punishable by the university. Plagiarism can be illegal, and a violation of United States copyright laws.

In the Philippines, plagiarism is the same as copyright and could be considered under the cybercrime law of the #RepublicAct10175.

WARNING: if this story may contain adult language, acts of violence, and adult content, please be advised to Rated PG. This work of fiction.

This story is protected by copyright from Wattpad, so anyone who obtains or copies this story without the author's permission may be punished under RepublicAct10175

© All rights reserved 2023