5 years later

Elsa's POV

It's been 5 years. 5 years of torture and tears. Jack's been stressed because he's trying to stop a war and he is going back to the darkness. However, my beautiful baby is growing up to be a beautiful caring person. I wish I could've met her.

I was watching more images of my daughter when Pitch appeared with a key in his hands. He unlocked my cuffs and I landed on the floor, "it's been 5 years Elsa, you can go, but no one will see you."

He laughed and used a black sand portal to teleport me back home. I landed in a bedroom with a lot of animal stickers and a little bed. This must be Fenna's room. I smiled and sat on the bed.

After a few minutes, I heard crying outside.

"I know I never met her daddy, but I miss her."

Jack's POV

I had just got back from another meating with the hunters. I don't want them to start a war, there has already been enough blood shed in this world, there shouldn't be anymore. When I got back, I saw Frnna playing with Olaf and Marshmellow.

I smiled as I remembered Elsa, Fenna is forming into Elsa, a beautiful girl who is kind and loving.

Fenna turned around when I opened the door and ran up to me. It was quicker than others, but that's because she's half vampire. She hugged me and I bent down to her level and hugged her.

"How's the birthday girl?" I asked smiling widley at her.

She giggled. I love her laugh, she's more like Elsa than she knows, "Hello daddy! I'm great."

"Then I guess you don't want your presant" I teased her.

She dolded her arms and pouted at me. I laughed and took out a box wrapped in ice blue paper. She rapidly ripped it open and stared at it. In there was a painting of me and Elsa in her first few months pregnant with Fenna.

I kneeled down to her and looked at her face wet with tears, "that's your mummy Fenna. She's gone, but she'll always be here." I got her hand and placed it on her chest where her heart is. I smiled at her and she wrapped her arms around me.

" I know I never met her daddy, but I miss her." Fenna said with tears in her eyes.

"I know, I moss her too." I said hugging her, and for a moment, I felt an extra pair of arms around me. I knew it was Elsa, but she was gone, and the feeling went away immediantly.

"now go enjoy the rest of your birthday." I smiled at her and she skipped to her room, "Elsa, I need you. Where are you?" I said to myself knowing no one would reply.

I heard a faint, "right here," but it was probably just the wind. I sighed and bowed my head.

"How am I going to stop a war, look after Fenna, stop my dad or Hans getting anywhere near her and grieve for Elsa?" I asked to myself once again, and this time, I felt something on my shoulder. But again, it was npthing.

Fenna's POV

I went to my room to pway wen I herd somefing at the door. I opened it and saw a wumen there. She lucked like me but older. She wawked in my room and sat on my bed cwying into her hands.

"Arw you okay?" I asced wishing she was alrite.

"Wait, can you see me?" She asked. I nodded and she.smiled, "do you no who I am?" She asked.

Then I remembewed her face in the foto, "mama?" I asked with wet in my iys.

She nodded and her iys wer wet. Soon, she hugged me and I did it back. We wer talking the rest of the night until it was bedtime.

Mum toked me in and kised my head, "I love you Fenna." She sad with mure wet in her iys.

I held her neck to giv hur a hug, "I love you to mama."

And wiv that she left the room. I cant wait to tell daddy.