We'll find her

Pitch’s POV

I’ve decided. Fenna must die. I smirked and called Hans. A few seconds later he was in the throne room again, “bring the girl. She will be dead by morning.” Hans smirked but I saw doubt behind his eyes,

“BRING HER!” I commanded.

Hans sighed and sped to get Fenna. Now how to do it, stake? No, she’s still half vampire and that’s the worst death imaginable. Dark sand? No, too quick. Drain blood? Perfect.

A few seconds later Hans had the 8 year old in his arms with her struggling.

“MUMMY, DADDY!!!!!!” Fenna screamed. I laughed at her stupidity and called the rest of the vampires in the mountain to witness the death of our destruction.

“Vampires of all ages in centuries and statuses, welcome, today is the execution of Fenna Frost. Daughter of my traitorous son and his huntress wife.”

I heard hisses and snarls and smirked, I held my hands up for silence and I immediately got it. I pulled my granddaughter close to me and tied her to a chair so she wouldn’t be able to escape.

I smirked and was about to lung at her with fangs open when I was stopped. I felt something on my fangs and soon they started to burn like if I lost a tooth-

WAIT! I put a hand to my mouth and felt for my fangs, but there was nothing there. Only a blunt tooth. I gasped in horror and jumped back as did my subjects.

I frowned and walked up to her about to snap her neck, but I felt a wall block me off from her. I growled and formed sand in my hands angry at her. I threw the sand but it just crawled up the walls.

“THAT’S IT! I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THIS, BUT YOU’VE GIVEN ME NO CHOICE!” I screamed pulling out a silver tipped stake from my sleeves.

I charged at her but was forced to stop as the stake snapped in two.

“MUMMY!!!!!!” She screamed letting lots of different pieces of light escape her body before she finally passed out.

Elsa’s POV

After a few hours, we reached North’s home. I ran inside not bothering to wait for Jack, but as soon as I saw North and ran to him, I went right through him. My eyes started to water but Jack came in seconds later.

“NORTH!” He shouted at the top of his lungs. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, but North came with the rest of the keepers.

“Jack, who’re you hugging?” Tooth asked confused.

“Jack, they can’t see me, they can’t hear me. You have to make them believe in me.”

Jack nodded and let go of me as he walked towards the others. His eyes glistened with tears and one dropped down his cheek.

“Hans has Fenna. He took her. We tried to protect her. We really did, but he’s getting stronger.”

Jack fell to the floor and I ran to him to comfort him, but Tooth beat me to it and I can’t help but feel jealous.

“Oh Jack, I’m so sorry. But what do you mean by we?”

Jack looked at me and I nodded telling him it was okay, “Elsa’s alive, she’s hear. Dad took her soul out of her body before she died. She’s here. Right behind us!”

The others looked at Jack pitifully and began to take him to a spare room with him kicking and screaming. Shouting at them that I THERE. He Looked at me.

“AT LEAST HELP FENNA!” He screamed, but they continued to drag him away.

I couldn’t stand it anymore and stomped the floor creating ice with my eyes filled with anger. I created an ice wall in front of the door.

I created little snowmen and soon Olaf and Marsh mellow were here dancing around my feet. I didn’t know how much I’ve missed these pup- no dogs. I smiled and went to my knees to pet them.

“I missed you guys too.”

“Elsa?” I looked up and saw Mer come through the door. She saw me, she actually saw me. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to her embracing my cousin. I cried into her shoulder and hugged her tight.

“We thought you were gone. We thought that you were gone forever. How?”

“Pitch.”

She nodded and then I heard my name in barely a whisper again, but this time, from a familiar ginger that I loved to call my sister.

She joined our hug and repeated my story with the girls left with wide eyes.

However while I was explaining for the fourth time to the Guardians, I heard a voice in my head.

“Mummy!!!!” I put a hand on my head, but I knew that voice, it was Fenna.

“Jack.” I said weakly chocking n tears.

He ran and wrapped her arms around me, “Jack, she’s in my head. Jack, Fenna’s in my head. I can hear her.”

Jack wiped my eyes and I put my head on his chest.

“We’ll find her. Somewhere.”

Nicegirl334455