Untitled Part 10

Elsa's POV

Bad luck must run in the family. My mother was killed, I was kidnapped by Jack (even though it led to good things,) Then I was poisoned with Lithrium and nearly killed, taken by Hans, then he took my sister and I "died" in child birth and was forced to watch my family fall apart.

Maybe I should write a book? No, getting of topic, the Guardians are missing, my friends can't help me since they can't see me, so we have to get to North's workshop again.

Jack was rummaging through the house trying to find a snow globe while I was looking after Fenna. I was singing a song that my mother used to sing to me when I was ill or scared.

The song (Once upon a December Anastasia)

Dancing bears, painted wings,

Things I almost remember,

And a song sings once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm,

Horses prance through a silver storm,

Figures dancing gracefully across my memory

Far away, long ago,

Glowing dim as an ember,

Things my heart,

Used to know

Things it yearns to remember,

And a song, someone sings,

Once upon a December.

End

I had a few tears sliding down my cheeks as I put my chin on my daughter's head. I should've been there. I shouldn't've hesitated, I should've gone after my daughter, maybe she would be fine if I did that.

Jack came back to me empty handed with eyes of sorrow, we would have to walk, and with double weight and loss of training, he wouldn't be able to use super speed.

I picked up Fenna gently and kept her in my arms. I nodded and we were off.

Fenna's POV

It was dark, it was cold, and I was scared. I wanted myself mummy, I needed my daddy. I sat down and cried thinking of them and what I said to granddaddy. I don't know what happened, but it did.

I heard a hiss from the dark and jumped up scared.

"Don't be scared girl." The voice said, "I am Dojan, I'm here to protect you."

"Why can't I see you?"

The voice laughed again and it echoed throughout the place I was in, "I'm here, there, everywhere. All I ask is one request and you'll be safe. I want you, to do exactly what I say."

I gulped and shook my head, there was a loud roar and a cloud launched itself at me. I put out my hands as if it would stop Dojan and it did.

Lots of different light shot out of my hand, ice blue, dark blue, red, orange and white light.

The cloud screamed and back away leaving me alone.

Jack's POV

Fenna's body shook in Elsa's arms. She placed her down and lots of different light burst out of her body with a dark cloud.

When it was over, we rushed to her side. She was sweating and breathing heavily. I looked at Elsa and she gave me a worried look.

I made snow and put it on her head as Elsa put her on her lap, "stay strong Fenna. We need you." I whispered in her ear and kissing her head.

I made a snow blanket and layer down with Elsa putting a protective arm over my wife and daughter, but our peaceful moment ended.

"Aww, sorry to mess up family time, but Pitch needs the girl." A voice laughed behind us. It was Hans. Elsa stood up holding Fenna protectively while I stood in front.

"Leave my family alone!" I shouted making ice form on the ground

Hans just laughed, "sorry Jack, but she's a power. I Saw, don't try to deny it."

He blasted me with fire and ripped Fenna out of Elsa's hands leaving her weak on the floor, however, before her left, he sank his fangs into Elsa's neck and sucked her blood. I could hear her cries of pain and when Hans was done, he kicked her away from him and  left with my daughter laughing.

Nicegirl334455