The Sad Happy Ending

A/N This is the last chapter sorry guys. Also the Picture is the Greek Goddess Chione, Goddes of snow.

Elsa's POV

After that, everything was a blur. After that, we charged. We opened up the tunnel and ran to our posts while Jack and I went to look for Fenna. Jack and I had to split as we went down two different corridors. I ran holding out my stake that was tipped with garlic in case I bumped into one of the vile creatures that kidnapped my daughter. (No offence Jack.)

I was about to turn a corner when something/one slammed me against the sharp corner. I winced in pain as someone put their weight on me gripping my hands making my arms burn.

"Well, well, well, little Elsie returned to me. Aww, I'm touched." A sickening voice whispered in my ear. HANS!

I struggled under his grip but tightening mine on my stake. I tried to kick him where the sun don't shine, but I couldn't move my legs and his grip on my wrists tightened so much I winced in pain and tried to slide down the wall but Hans kept me up to endure the pain.

"Looking for your daughter are we Elsie?" Hans chuckled evilly. I lurched forward but once again he pushed me back.

"I swear to God Hans if you've hurt my daughter I will stake you, and put your ashes in a lake of holy water tinted with garlic!" I threatened letting anger spread through my body, but Hans must'v felt it because a few seconds later, I felt a burning in my wrist so I screamed while Hans once again pushed me against the corner.

I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I dropped my stake and stood helpless with tears threatening to fall.

"Oh, still the poor weak and worthless girl that couldn't harm a fly aren't you Elsa. Even if I killed Fenna, you wouldn't kill me, and Jack would hate you forever."

I looked at him as a tear fell down my cheek. I don't wanna lose anybody.

"No... No Jack... Jack loves me." I said trying to convince myself more than trying to convince Hans.

"Really? He's a vampire Elsa. Even though he's a light and ice keeper, he'll always have darkness in him, and when Fenna is dead, he will kill you turning him into Sephtis, eternal death."

I gasped and stood frozen as a tear rolled down my face. I felt him smirk as he put a hand to my face making it burn. I yelped in pain but was silenced by his hand clamped over my mouth.

"You know what I've really missed since you've been away." He said smirking, "the smell of your blood."

And with that, he pressed his full weight on me and sank his sharp fangs into my neck. I screamed in agony as I felt my blood being sucked out of my body. I felt my heart beat slower and my eyes felt heavy. I tried to scream again but my voice felt dry and I couldn't even speak, but a moment later, I felt fangs being ripped out of my neck and Hans being pulled away from me.

I slid down the edge of the wall holding my neck as the world started to spin. I felt a cold pair of arms around me. I couldn't struggle because I was too weak. Suddenly, I began to lose my breathe. I couldn't breath. I began to cough and the spinning world began to grow dark.

"Stay with me Els. I can help." A soft voice above me whispered. Jack. I smiled and put a hand to his cheek.

"Please Jack. Get our daughter back." I told him before closing my eyes once again.

Jack's POV

No, I'm not losing her again. I looked around for something, anything to help me with my plan. But there was nothing. I stared at the dying women in my arms and held her close to me, then I noticed. He hair pin.