Chapter 2. Jakes POV

I'm so excited!! My second chapter of my first ever book!!!

I've never gotten as far as even writing one whole chapter of a book!

Hope you like it! :D I would Love it if this book gets at least more than 10 views!

Live. Laugh. Love. <3

:D @.@ .^^. >.< :/ lol

SKITTLES!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Jakes P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with oh god - I forgot to ask her what her name was! - Well, she was on my chest asleep! Goodness gracious the smell of her perfume had my head spinning in delight. "Morning, sleepy head!" I said as 'she' - I decided to give her plenty nicknames until I got the nerve to ask her what her name was- quickly moved away after she noticed she was laying down on my chest! "What time is it?" Pretty girl asked me. "5:30, we have to leave quickly before the staff recognizes us." I explained to her and she nodded in understanding. "Wait.. What about Tiffany and that Xander dude?" She asked me with a worried look on her face. "I tried to get a hold of Xander, but I think he already left.. I even asked the hotel people whether he was still in his room or not and they said he left last night with a girl.." I explained it to her and her face paled. Maybe I shouldn't have explained it in so much detail.

"Hey aren't you the missing girl from the newspaper?" Some strangers started asking her with a shocked look on their faces. I took her hand and twirled her to where her face was against my chest out of people's sight. "Who are you people to be asking my girlfriend who she is!?" I yelled at these strangers and then most of them just left saying stuff like 'but she really looks like that girl' or ' I guess she just looks like her.' Walking with her still tucked in my arms against my chest we headed for the elevator only for me to find a few cops luring around. Going to the nearest exit signs I held 'her' hand and ran out the exit door.

Running down the stairs heading for the basement I was still holding onto her hand. I think I ran too fast suddenly the weight on my arm got heavier and made me fall back a few steps. Suddenly I saw her rubbing her ankle and a few silent tears falling down her cheeks. Quickly, I headed towards her and took her ankle only to hear "AHHH STOP! IT HURTS!" She yelled with few sobs cutting her words. "Oh my god are you ok? Can you stand on it? We still have like 7 more floors to go before reaching the basement." I asked with lots of worry in my voice. At the moment I didn't even care if she noticed my secret or not! I was just worried if she was ok. Helping her up to see if she could stand on her ankle she just fell into my arms. "I can't walk on my ankle. I .. I think I sprained it!" The sobs still cutting in between her words. Suddenly bending down on one knee, my back facing her I told her to get on my back. When she finally got on I headed down the stairs.

After a few moments of silence she broke it asking, "Why have you been so nice to me?" I thought about the answer for that. I had to make an excuse quick. Apparently I didn't answer her quick enough that she started explaining her question, "I mean like most kidnappers would like take their victims to a basement or a vacant building or something like that then torture them! But here you are taking me to Marriott!" I chuckled before answering, "Well, this whole kidnapping idea was all Xander's idea. He just dragged me in and I happen to have my luck with it!" I answered honestly but it's not everything. I couldn't tell her my secret, it just wasn't gonna happen at least not now.

"Hey.. Lets stop for a second." She said when we've went down about 4 floors. Setting her down she started rubbing her ankle to see if it was any better. "OH MY GOSH!! Is your back some sort of miracle or something?" She said standing up and giving me a hug! Surprised with her quick recovery and the hug; I felt my cheeks heat up and figured out that my cheeks are now a very bright pink. Yeah.. So it's not that typical to see a guy blush but come on this girl was killing me!! As soon as she let go of me she ran down the stairs with me following right after.

Once we've reached the bottom floor we were out of breathe. When -ugh I seriously need to ask her what her name was- she was about to leave the door I took her arm and pushed her against the wall. Leaning closer and closer to the wall I asked "What's your name, sweetheart?" And right when she opened her mouth to speak...

I kissed her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@.@

What do you guys think? Please comment and vote! Sorry in advance if the chapters are short it's my first story and I don't want it to have super long chapters!

Live. Laugh. Love. <3

SKITTLES!!!!!!