Chapter 4.

Chapter 4

"Take your clothes off." Jake ordered me.

What?? What did he mean? Did he want me to strip in front of him what the heck! Oh my god he wanted to rape me! I gotta run away.! Fast!

I got onto my feet only to stumble back down.

"Why?" I asked already know the answer. "You maybe sexy but I will not let you rape me!"

"What? I would never rape you! Why would you think that!! I'm glad you think I'm sexy though!" Wow well I feel dumb!

"Well first of all I got kidnapped and you just practically told me to get naked!"

"Good god Krystal! I wanted you to take your clothes off because your covered in blood! I was gonna put you in the lake for the water to do its own thing!"

"Oh.."

"Yeah. Now please take your clothes off if you can, if you can't ill just put you into the lake with your clothes on."

Wow. I feel really dumb! I lift my arm (well try to anyways) and it fell back down. I couldn't even sit up.

"Um.. Jake.. Can you um.." What the heck is wrong with me?! Why can't I ask him to put me into the lake.?

"Sure can!" And before I could say anything my body was in the freezing water!

"AHH! It's cold! What the heck?! I... " I .. I what? What was I supposed to say? I'm scared? I need you? He's my kidnapper for god sake! The feelings I thought I had were because he's hot. Nothing more nothing less.

Well, at least I hope it's nothing.

(Jakes POV)

Why was she reacting like this? Is she scared of me?

I hope not.

Before I could ask anything her eyes fluttered close and her entire body fell in the lake.

"Shit! Krystal! Wake up holy crap! Wake up!" I yelled pulling her out of the lake. What am I gonna do? What should I do? Is she alive? She has to be! I'm pretty sure she didn't lose that much blood. Ok so she did lose a lot of blood. Keep calm freaking out in this situation would not be good. Plus it's my fault she's like this..

I laid her down covered her up with the extra clothes and blanket in my bag. I can't believe we still had it! Noticing some bandages, I took them out and carefully wrapped her arm with it. I saw an extra blanket in my bag and took it and covered her with it.

The sun was gone and the sky was starless. I laid down next Krystal. Freezing cold I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

***

(Krystal)

I woke up next morning next to Jake. He's curled up in a ball shivering. I took the blanket that I assume he covered me with and covered him up. My arm start bleeding and I don't know what to do. I hope I'm not having a nervous break down. I've had to much of those in my life and they better not come back. Having to deal with the death of my mother, and my father getting married three weeks after her death, THREE weeks! Who does that? I mean my step mom isn't that bad, but I just can't deal with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope it's long enough..!

It took me a long time to write this. So ... Uh . I'm bored.! Haha anyways ill try to write and update very soon!

For now, my beautiful skittles!!!