Chapter 7.

Ok so I'm probably gonna have this chapter really short because I want to update for you guys.! Oh! And can you guys send me what actor/actress you think should play Jake and Krystal.?

Remember to comment.! I really wanna know what you guys think about my book.!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><3

Chapter 7.

Jakes POV

What's taking her so long? I went up to the bathroom and started knocking on the door.

"Kristie, sweetheart.. What's taking you so long?"

That's when it hit me.

The bathroom had a window. No wonder she's been acting really weird today. She couldn't leave. I won't let her! I banged on the door even harder.

"KRISTIE.. OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR KRISTIE. I QILL BREAK IT DOWN RIGHT NOW.!"

After a while of screaming and banging on the door. I walked back a few steps, and then I slammed my foot against the door. Making it fly into the wall. She wasn't here and the window was open.

She left me.

Well duh I kidnapped her. But it still hurt to know that she left me.

On instinct I ran out the door and started running through the trees.

"Kristie I'm really sorry please come back." I said quietly, more to myself than anyone else who could hear, which is probably no one..

After running awhile through the trees I heard a scream.

"KRISTIE.!!"

"JAKE HELP AHH.."

I heard Krystal's muffled scream and ran as fast as my foot would take me to where I heard the scream from. My fastness wasn't fast enough. I saw something moving and all of a sudden everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><3

Sorry if its really short.! I wanted to upload and I was so excited when I was writing this.

Remember to comment what you think of my book.!

Love you all skittles..!!!

Ps.. CLIFFHANGER.! Aha sorry guys.!

Pps.. This is sorta like a part 2 to chapter 6 but it's in jake POV so I wanted it to be its own chapter so!

Ppps.. I don't really edit my writing because I write on my iPad. And I just want to update for you guys once I finish the chapter so sorry for grammar/spelling problems.!

RECOMVOFAN!

(Read,comment,vote,fan!!)

Love you guys.!