Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Matt's POV

It hurt me so much to see her hurting that bad. When she passed out from the pain it hurt so bad knowing that I couldn't do anything except watch and hold her.

When she collapsed in my arms I picked her up and ran to the pack doctor.

"What happened Apha..?" Jen, the pack doctor asked.

"She told me she was changing and that she would get shots of pain every.. Ugh just do something! Help her!" I replied frantically.

"She's knocked out for now so if she gets another shot of pain she will feel it physically. When she's awake she feels it physically and mentally. But since she passed out she can't feel it mentally. But you said she was changing..?"

"I don't know what that's about?! Just help her god dammit!" I actually did.. I knew everything but I couldn't tell him. My wolf told me it's a huge secret that I can't reveal just yet.

'make sure no one finds out about our mate' Christian told me.

'I will do everything in my power to keep her safe..! I love her too much to let her get hurt.. Well worse than she already is..'

'Im proud of you, you changed your ways right when you met her.. Some dumbass wolves reject their mates because they want to live a life before being tied down to one girl'

'Of course I changed for her look at her.. She's perfect.. Everything I've always wanted'

'You did well Matt... Treat her perfectly'

'I will.. now shut up I gotta see if she's ok'

With that I blocked him from my mind and went to the bed Krystal lay on. I sat on the bed sseeing as its fairly large, I took her hand in mine and kissed the top of it.

"Get better soon my love.." I whispered her hand still at my mouth. All of a sudden she started squirming, shaking, then her bones started breaking, and reshaping. Than all at once in replace of Krystal was a fire red wolf... no way.. Impossible! There hasn't been a red werewolf around for centuries!

~~~~

Krystal's POV.

I work up in a very bright room. Is this even legal?! How can a room be this bright. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness.

"God what the heck?! Where am I?!"

"Your in the infirmary babe.. How are you feeling?" Said a mysterious deep voice.

"God?! Is it really you?"

I hear some chuckling next to me, I look over and see Matt sitting there with a look of pure amusement on his face.

"Nope it's just me."

"I had my hopes that god had replied.. But I guess your not that bad.." I say teasingly.

All of a sudden Matt was on top of me. Growling. I hate when he growls at me... It reminds me of... I shake my head not wanting to think about anything except for the sparks going through my body, and how good it felt.

"I'm not that bad? Should I show you how good I am?" His voice is serious, but you could see the playfulness in his eyes.

"If your any good at all... I guess you could.. Show me that is."

All of a sudden his lips were on top of mine. Lips moving in sync with one another. It started slow, sweet at first but soon it got heated and rough. My heart pounding against my chest as he bit on my lower lip. I keep my mouth closed teasingly, but he soon forces his tongue in my mouth, working wonders. We fought for dominance for a little while until he finally won, and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He tasted sweet like lemon citrus, and oranges. A sweet combination. He pulled back a bit too soon, making me let out a small whimper.