Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

(Krystal's POV.)

I sensed him before we reached the stairs. I was afraid to turn around. Maybe my wolf just was on high alert because of all the new werewolves. No biggie. Than I heard a growl, a very loud growl. It sent chills down my spine. The good kind of chill. If there is such a thing as good chill. Jake turned around pushing me behind him.

"Mate.."

Yep.. He just confirmed it. God his voice is sexy though. I was still holding Jake's hand but i moved over shock clearly on my face.

"Mate.." He said again before taking me into his arms. I felt complete in his arms. Comforted. Better than Jake, actually. All thoughts left my mind, and before i knew it i hugged him back. When he pulled away he turned to Jake punching him in the jaw. I stared at him in shock before walking over to Jake to help him up.

"What the hell was that for?!?" I yelled at him.

"The prick was holding your hand!!" He yelled back possessively taking my hand in his pulling me towards him.

"That was before he knew you were my mate. Look he's not holding my hand anymore you are! and I don't even know your name!!!" I said pointing at our hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm Matt Eastcott. This prick here is my younger brother."

I heard Jake snort. "Nice to meet you too big bro."

Matt chuckled and let go of my hand and walked over to Jake giving him a hug. Weird.. "I've missed you..."

"Yeah, Yeah.. Would you mind letting go now. This is uncomfortable."

Matt shook his head, "No..!" He said like a little kid. I couldn't hold it in anymore I burst out laughing. Matt let go of Jake and turned to me. "Your laugh is so damn sexy.." He said biting his lip. Someone coughed, Matt and I broke off from our stare, and turned to look at Jake who had a disgusted look on his face.

"Do you mind? You, big bro, have an alpha ceremony to attend. And you, Krystal woke me up because you wanted answers and to attend the alpha ceremony. I'm pretty sure the pack would be pleased to see that Matt already found his mate."

I forgot about this morning i was too caught up in Matt and how he was my mate. Now i feel so guilty, I woke up merely 2 hours ago in his brothers arms. I hope Jake never mentions this to Matt.

"Right someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. Let's go!" Matt said taking my hand in his, and started walking downstairs with Jake right behind us. Once we reached downstairs I was engulfed in a hug.

"Hi...." I said awkwardly i looked up at Matt to see him smiling, 'your mom' he mouthed. "Mom.." that sounded so foreign coming out of my mouth after all these years.

She pulled back tears staining her face. I reach up and wipe her cheeks off. I, on the verge of tears, flung into her arms again. Now sobbing.

"I've missed you baby girl.." she said in a pained voice.

"Mom.." I choked out through sobs."Don't let go!" i said when i felt her slightly pulling away. I was afraid that if she let go, than she would disappear. Like Isabelle.. my other mom.

"It's alright baby I'm not going anywhere." she said pulling away. She looked at me with adoration and than wiped my tear stained cheeks. I felt Matt take my hand in his again and he pulled me closer to him.

"Mom, Dad. Brad, Jane. I have something to tell you" he said looking at the Alpha, a lady who I'm guessing is his mom, my dad, and my mom. They all nodded, silently urging him to speak. "Krystal.. She's my mate!!" he said beaming. He looked down at me, winked, and then looked back up at the Alpha's and Beta's. I looked up to see my dad and mom with teary eyes, the Luna smiling proudly at her son, and the Alpha looking at me with love, and care. I felt safe. In that one moment i felt the safest I've ever felt before. I'm going to cherish this moment forever, in my memory. I cuddled into Matt's chest as he put his arm around my shoulder. He kissed the top of my head, than looked back up at what looked like a 16 year old.