Chapter 10.

Well! Ill try to make this chapter a bit longer than usual so it'll probably take me awhile to write it. Also this chapter is gonna change POV's a lot just for the heads up!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Chapter 10.

*please read authors note at the end*

(Jakes POV)

What a coincidence! Our parents know each other!! What the hell!? Ok.. So maybe I lost it for a few moments there.. But c'mon who wouldn't!! Like seriously who knew that I would ever meet the girl my mom told me so much about?

"Where is this pack located?"

"Huh?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts..

Chuckling at me, Krystal asked again "where is the Silver Hollow Pack located?"

"OH!!!! It was I remember it being a small town in Texas.. What was it name again?!" I asked myself trying to remember clearly.

"The pack is only as big as small town?!!? I thought it was the biggest pack in the US!!"

"Noo! Haha!! It's bigger than that but my mom said that's where the Alpha and Beta live!"

"Ooh.! That makes sense!!"

"Did anyone tell you that you're beautiful when you're confused?"

God she's sexy!!

"Umm... No." She whispered lowly. If I didn't have my extra senses I wouldn't have heard it.

"Well you're very beautiful when you're confused! Your even more beautiful just the way you are!"

"Thanks.."

"Not a prob."

"I'm sorry, it's just the guy I used to go out with it was only a game for me and we never really hung out or anything so I have no idea what to do in situations like this and Im literally freaking out and I'm sorry if I seem like such a retard and I think I should shut up and oh god.. Can you tell I'm freaking out? I can tell. I think I really like you and I sorta am hoping that we could be..."

I couldn't take it anymore so I kissed her. She was shocked at first but quickly kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I like you too."

I said after breaking our kiss. Krystal smiled at me and kissed me again. This time though it was a soft, sweet kiss.

***

(Krystal's POV)

We've been traveling down to Texas for about one day now. We're almost there just a couple hours more. I keep replaying the kiss we had last night in my head. After the kiss, we went to buy something's with the cash we had left.. Ok maybe stolen a little bit, but that man isn't gonna miss a few hundred bucks! Don't even ask how we did it.. A few punches, a couple of kicks. Well, yeah you get the point!

We've only been at one stop to get some food, so far. We ran along the states and in wolf form we got there faster than we normally would.

***

Once we were close but not yet passing the territory of the Silver Hallow Pack, we shifted back to human form. I've read that if wolves that don't belong to the pack cross their borders intentionally will be executed, unless they are wanting to join the pack.

"Wanna grab some food before we drive down?"

The thought of food had my stomach growling loudly. Hearing Jake chuckle slightly, I blushed. Nodding quickly trying to hide the fact I was blushing. We headed straight for McDonald's considering it was right across the street from where we are.

Walking into McDonalds was a very weird feeling. Not only because I haven't been here since oh I don't know never. But because it was empty. I always thought that McDonald's would be packed with people! I've always wanted to come here but every time I asked Tiffany to come with me she always said it was too fattening, and every time I asked what's his face, Cole to go with me he would say "I have better things to do than go to McDonald's with you!". I know I made it seem like I loved him, but my dad forced me to pretend to like him and all! Just because Coles dad was powerful! Ugh! No, I shouldn't call him "dad" he doesn't f*cking deserve it!

"Hey what do you want..?"

Looking at Jake confused, he pointed to the lady behind the counter who seemed slightly annoyed.

"It doesn't really matter you can order for me.. Ill go look for a place to sit.."

After finding a seat in the very back of the restaurant I sat down looking out the window.

After a couple of minutes, Jake sat down in front of me with a frown on his face.

"You seem so out of it.. What's wrong?"

"I just thought about Emma.. My twin.. How is that possible? Me and her we look exactly alike.. Did your mom tell you anything about that? I never thought about Emma before.. I feel like suck a horrible twin!"

"She's not your twin.."

"What? What do you mean? She looks exactly like me!"

"I heard our parents talk one day.. This is exactly what I think it was your dad said "Emma is willing to have plastic surgery so incase that scum, Krystal, figures out that she's not really my daughter! Ha!" When I heard him say that although I didn't know you at the time I wanted to rip his throat out."

Letting the words sink in, my anger rose.

"Krys. Calm down! I can sense your anger!"

Taking deep breaths I managed to calm myself down.

"Order number 2 ready!"

I looked at jake wondering if that's our order he nodded his head and got up to get the order.

When jake came back I was surprised about the amount of food in the tray. Looking up at Jake I saw he had a cheesy grin spread across his face.

"How are we supposed to eat all of this??!"

"The big bad wolf over here has a very big appetite!"

Laughing at his way of telling me he has a big appetite I took my burger and starts eating.

"OH MY GOD!! This is like heaven!!!"

"Please don't tell me you've never been here before..!"

Looking at him with a sorry smile. Jake looked at me like I was crazy..

"What?? No one would come with me every time I wanted to come!!"

"You could've come alone!"

"I used to have a reputation.. Ok that was all I actually looked forward to!"

"No I get it!! Haha! I'm glad Im the first person to take you to McDonald's!!"

"You're actually the first at a lot of things with me.."

I mumbled under my breath hoping he couldn't hear me. Nope!! Too late! I looked up and saw an amused look on Jakes face.

"Like what?"

"You are the first person to know who I really am... Not counting those scumbags!!"

"I bet I'm the first person to like you for you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys.. I know I take forever to upload, but Im thinking about stopping.. I really want to know what you guys think about my book!! For all I know you guys might think it sucks!!

Please, please tell me what you think about my book!!

Comment, and vote!! Fan me if you want to!!

I love you guys!!!

(Not edited)