Chapter 3.

Sorry for taking awhile to upload..

I think this chapter is going to be a short filler chapter..

Live. Laugh. Love. <3

SKITTLES!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -_- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

(Krystal)

He kissed me. He flat out kissed me. The only thing that surprised me more was that I returned his kiss. I kissed him back! My arms wrapped around his neck he pulled back letting us both breath.

"Krystal." I said before smacking my lips against his again!

"Fuck!" Jake cursed in between our minute long kiss.

"Jake, what's wrong?"

"The car! Xander had the car keys when we got here and now he has the car too!"

"What? How are we supposed to go anywhere?"

Jake put me down (I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck) and scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you have any cash? We can't use your credit card your parents could locate where we are."

"Nope," I said popping the 'p', "do you?"

"Sweetie, I wouldn't ask you if I had cash!"

"Oh right.. Let's take a taxi we can runaway after not paying its easy!"

Jake had a surprised face on his look. "What? Life won't be good if you can't have a little fun!" Jake shrugged and went into the basement/ garage thing. Thankfully there was a way to get out of the hotel from here.!

***

"The forest!!!" I yelled excitedly when the taxi driver asked us where we were headed. I honestly thought that Jake would protest going into the forest, but when I looked at him he was fast asleep. How come he's asleep, didn't he sleep well last night? I did for once! A billion questions ran through my mind but all went away when one thought came into mind, stopping all those questions.

He is gorgeous in his sleep.

***

Jakes POV

I wake up surrounded by trees.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask after seeing that I was laying down on Krystal's lap.

"The forest!"

"THE FOREST??" I yelled standing up. "ARE YOU SERIOUS THE FOREST? How do we get out? There are wild animals in the forest. OH MY GOSH THERE ARE WILD ANIMALS IN THE FOREST!!" I know, I know I'm reacting like a girl, but it's the forest where I was tortured by that man that I once called my father.

"Dude, calm down.. I'm pretty sure there are no vicious animals here." Than we heard a howl and I look behind Krystal only to see a huge and I mean HUFGE, black, HUGE .....

"WOLF!!!! AHHHH!" Krystal looked so calm. I would've died to be calm right now, cause the next thing I know was that wolf was leaping into the air towards Krystal.

***

(Krystal)

Before I could move or even yell, the wolf bit into my flesh and ran away.

The pain coursed through my body making my legs lose control and fall over. I was calm until Jake decides 'hey maybe I should react like a fucking girl' and made the wolf leap at me. The next thing I saw was a very sexy six-pack leaning towards me and wrapping my arm with a shirt.

Wait, hold on, let me rephrase that.. A god-like Jake with a very sexy and I mean sexy six-pack!

I shook my head realizing that I was thinking about jakes very sexy six-pack when I should be worried because a wolf just bit into my arm! I saw a lake and was barely able to tell jake to take me to the lake.

He carried me bridal style and ran to the lake. Not stopping until we got to the lake, he put me down and drank some water. Slowly taking his shirt off my cut. For a huge wolf his bite was small.! Ok it wasn't that small but it was deep into my skin.

"Take your clothes off."

I laid there in shock not moving an inch.

Shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the third chapter! Hope you like it!!!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

SKITTLES!!!!!