Chapter 4

Brick P.O.V

I woke up because my alarm went off wait since when do I have a new alarm Never mind. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth then went back to my room got change to grey jeans, red top, red hoody, red converse, red and black hat backwards. After I got changing I went downstairs ate my food the food was delicious like always. I told my parents am leaving they said there goodbyes I left the house and walked to school.

Blossom P.O.V

I woke up before the my alarm went of I turned it of so there won't be loud noise I went to the bathroom took a little shower brushed my teeth after I went back to my room got change to my clothes pink tank top, white jacket, white mini skirt, pink flats and white socks after that I went to my make up set brushed my hair put some eyeliner, mascara, light pink lip gloss, hope earrings I let my hair down today I then went downstairs ate cereal and head to school.

*In school*

I walked in school bubbles and buttercup walked up to me I smiled and they waved and smiled.

"Hey what's up bloss" bc said.

"Nothing much" I said. As soon as bc wanted to say something else the bell went off we all sighed and left to English ad least we are in the same lesson. We walked in class and sat down in our seats I sat at the end next to the window, bubbles next to me, bc next to bubbles.

Brick P.O.V

I walked inside the school I was a little late so I went in English class everyone was already seated down the teacher wasn't here so I quickly walked to my desk to the middle of the class next to the wall when I sat down the teacher came in.

"Hello students today I will be giving you letters home" the teacher said. We was all confused of what letters.

"Mrs, not to be Mean but what kind of letters" the nerd boy at the front said.

"The letters are for if you want to go to a holiday it's a treat from school because you all are smartest group in this school and it's for just for you no one else just this group your parents have to sine this it's only for 1 week" the teacher said all of us was happy and laughing most was talking about it most was exited most of them was listening.

"Ok ok please don't get so exited we are leaving after tomorrow so please get ready for this but we really need your parents promision so please don't forget" teacher said as she hand the letters out.

*Skip to lunch*

I left the classroom went to the cafeteria and sat down next to butch.

"Hey guys what's up" I said to them.

"Nothing much boomer could not stop talking about the holiday" butch said I looked at boomer who was really exited yep butch was right about that.

Blossom P.O.V

I went to the cafeteria saw my friends I went to there table sat down.

"Hey girls so what's up" I said as they smiled.

"Nothing much we was just talking about the holiday can you believe it we are going on a holiday to a different country" buttercup said as bubbles was so exited.

"Yep we will have lots of fun this will be the best week ever unless my parents say I could go" I said and they smiled.

"I bet they will if my parents won't let me I will bit them in till they say I could go" bc smirked me and bubbles laughed.

"I cannot wait I will buy lots of new clothes go to the beach get a nice tan then go to the mall again and try new clothes" bubbles giggled bc sighed loud.

"If I would go there I will go to the beach play some sports eat some food and swim in the sea and what about you bloss" bc said.

"Hmm let me think I will go to the beach get a tan swim in the sea walk around get to know where everything is and go to the mall" I said as soon as we wanted to say something else the bell rang we all went to our separated classes I had health care, bc had gym, bubbles had cooking I went to my class sat down next to the window at the end of the class and the teacher came in then we start learning about health and that lot.

*after school*

I left the school building alone again because bc had football practice and bubbles had cooking she really loves to cook no wonder she is the best cook she is popular and bc is popular because she is good at sports I am kinda popular I am a cheerleader. I was next to my house heard my parents shouting again I went in side went to my parents they stop shouting and looked at me and smiled and I smiled.

"Hello sweet heart need something" my mum said as she gave me a smile

"Well yes I do can you sign this letter for me it's a letter to go on school holiday only our grade can go please mum and dad can I go it's only for a week and I will be safe I promise and my friends will be there" I said and smiled they smiled and nodded I was surprised that they let me go my mum went to get a pen I gave her the letter she signed it I gave them a hug I went upstairs to my room grabbed my phone called bubbles and bc I told them that I could go and they are aloud to go as well me and bubbles squealed bc told us to shut up no wonder we was pretty much noisy after few minute of talking we hang up it was getting late so I got ready for bed and went to bed

(Me- so tell me in the comments if you like it or not I will be making the other books soon I am just little busy and don't forget to vote ^_^

💗️blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊