Chapter 6

Sorry I am late I been busy moving and I had not wifi we had to change everything so so sorry
_____________________________

Blossom P.O.V

"We are going to Howie" bubbles said I was shocked that's far away from here I cannot believe the teacher would let us go some where so far away I couldn't Evan believe that I am Evan going that far but it will be fun hope I don't see him (brick) I glared at him and looked back at buttercup and bubbles before he could know I was glaring at him.

The bell rang I had ict (economical computerising test) I said goodbye to bubbles because buttercup has the same lesson with me. we headed to our lesson I sat next to the wall buttercup sat next to me the teacher told us we could do what ever we want for this lesson everyone was happy they all went on games or YouTube I didn't go on any of them things i went on photoshop and done some cool work on there the teacher always like my photoshop skills I know everything where it is i always is the one to finish the work and I always get a +A so I doodled with photoshop I sore buttercup was on YouTube watching sports.

Mrs Danielle (blossom ict teacher) told us to log off because the bell will go any minute I shut the computer down same as everyone the bell rang mr Danielle dismissed us. my next lesson was art and I had it with brick uh I hate it he Evan seats next to me I went in sat down in the middle next to the window I sore brick came in the lesson and sat down next to me we glared at each other

Mrs Roberts came in the class and told us to do the most beautiful drowning with pencil I took a pencil out of my bag and started to draw. art and ict is the most favourite lessons for me I could have alway art and ict. When the Mrs Roberts told us to put our pencils down, I put my pencil down

"Ok I want you to come up her and show me all of your work you had plenty of time to finish it and tell me what is the drawing" Mrs Roberts said and smiled " oh and I forgot something to say 2 of your drawings will be on my wall"we all was shocked of what she just said no one has ever got that far to that wall they are the most talented drawings but only 2 hope I get my drawing in that wall,

everyone has been its just me and brick are left he went up and showed his drawing.

"This is my drawing and this is the beach" he said it looked actually pretty cool I must say.

"Can you detail it" he nodded when the teacher said it.

"So this is the sunset and it shining bright at the beach and has nice waves" he said as I was surprised it actually looked like a art work.

"Ok brick thank you blossom its your turn" i nodded at the teacher I got up from my seat I went in front of the classroom showed my drawing everyone was shocked of what I drawn.

"Wow can you tell us what it is and detail it please" Mrs Robert said and I nodded.

"Ok so this is the woods it has a waterfall, the sun was shining at the green grass so it mad the green grass brighter and a picnic area, some clouds, tress all around" I said as I went back to my seat and sat down.

"Ok I have chosen my 2 favourite drawings and the 2 drawings are" I took a deep breath " brick and blossom" the teacher said I was so happy I cannot believe I won my drawing will be on the wall I have to tell bubbles and buttercup this.

The bell rang all of us left the art classroom and went home I went to my locker before I left school I took my stuff I looked at the clock 4:25pm I still had time because probably my parents are fighting so instead I went to the park. I sat on the bench and looked up in the sky not wondering what will happen at home because I know my parents always fight. I took my phone out and my headphones, I plugged the earphones in and put on Selena Gomez on my favourite singer the song is called 'year without rain' I love this song I can't connect to this song because I don't have love or crush or nothing and Selena does she is my inspiration I actually never thought I will get a boyfriend, i sished.

I left the park and walked back home not Evan rushing. I got home took a deep breath and went in. My parents are shouting at each other Evan more know my mum shouts at my father and my father shouts at my mum I cannot sit down with my parents if I do my parents shout so I always eat in my room I don't want to get in there way I don't want it to get worse then it already is I sished and ran upstairs.

I got to my room took my phone out of my bag and called my 2 friends bubbles and buttercup.

"Hey what's up" buttercup said in the phone.

"Great guess what" I said really happy when I thought about art I always knew I got talent but not like this.

"Yes what is it blossom?"bubbles answered me.

"When I went to art the teacher you know miss Roberts she said the best two drawings will be on her wall and I won my drawing will be on the wall" i said on the phone to buttercup and bubbles I was really happy.

"Congratulation blossom and who was the second winner?" buttercup had to say that but I sished.

"It was"took a deep breath before I could say his name " brick" I said to them on the phone.

"Wow great you 2 are good at art then Evan I don't like art I like sport I don't Evan know how to do art have you seen my drawings its shit" I laughed at buttercup of what she said.

"Yep that's true when I see her draw she is not so good she latterly makes a big mess on the paper" bubbles and I laughed.

"What. not my fault that I can't draw I am a sports Pearson not art Pearson" she said as we both stopped laughing.

"Well I better go I have to get packing because we are leaving tomorrow so bye guys see you tomorrow" I said

"Bye" they both said at the same time I hang up went to my wardrobe took my suitcase out and put the suitcase into my bed and took some clothes from my wardrobe I went to the bathroom took my new spear tooth brush then I took my makeup put it in my little bag I went to my suitcase and put my makeup bag in the suitcase and the other bag filled with my tooth brush, tooth past, shampoo, conditioner put In the suitcase where is my makeup bag. I put the suitcase in the corner.

When I was done with packing I got change to my pj I laid In the bed looking at the ceiling and hearing my parents shout at each other like always But after few minutes I fell a sleep.
_____________________________

So what do you think tell me in the comments if you like it or not if you did that's great^-^.

I love you guys you are great readers and great people thank you so much your the best. So don't forget to vote and comment^-^.

Blossom has really good taste in music. wow she like Selena Gomez and I like Selena Gomez blossom your awesome.

Yep Selena Gomez is my favourite singer I am her biggest fan she is amazing if you like her your more awesome she is my inspiration no she is my life I cannot wait in till she makes her new song and film I already know it's good like all her videos and songs. wow I talk a lot about her but I don't care if you would know me in real life you would have you wouldn't be my friend I talk a lot about her in school so don't worry I won't talk a lot so I will just end talking about her :p.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊