Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Brick P.O.V

I woke up and sat up on the bed. I yawned. I heard the lads talking with each other about something about the party, wait what party, so I forced myself get out of bed and went to the living room to find about what's was they on about.

"Why are you so loud about something about a party" they looked at me and shrugged, bommer got exited and opened his mouth to talk.

"There is a boat party tomorrow and everyone's coming except the people that want to learn" he said really happy I smirked and nodded.

"Count me in" I said as they smirked.

Blossom P.O.V

"So are you ready to go to the beach" bubbles said to all of us, I nodded but buttercup didn't.

"Nah. It's cool, you could go, I want to go play video games in the Game Centre in the hotel, or Evan gym" we both nodded and I walked to my room got into my cute pink bikini and grabbed a beach towel and a bag to put all my stuff like sun cream, towel and glasses. I walked out of my room seeing bubbles in her sweet blue bikini. We said our goodbyes to buttercup and walked to the beach.

We found two spear seat beds (I don't know what those are called) I placed the towel on the seat and laid down and put my bag to the side, I grabbed a sun cream and got some cream and rubbed it on my body, then grabbed my sun prove pink glasses and put them on. I looked what else I have in my bag there was head phones and MP3 player, so I plugged the head phone into the MP3 player And then put the earphones to my ears and put on 'good for you' by 'Selene Gomez'

Brick P.O.V

I looked out the window to see lots of people on the beach, I then looked at the water. it was really cool because am in Hawaii I always wanted to come here but but my parents are always busy.

I got up from the window and went to the restaurant to eat something, so I walked of to the restaurant and got some food, good thing it's for free, I placed some food on the racket and sat at an empty seat and started to eat it.

Bommer sat at my table and faced me with a smile then I realised butch is not with him

"Where butch" I said and darted to eat again how I love hotel foods.

"Game centre in the building" I nodded in understand meant but then I looked at bommer again.

"Wait why are you not with him" he shrugged but shook his head after.

"I can't be asked to go game centre and I got a little hungry" I nodded "so" he said and I got back to eating. "Tomorrow is the party" I nodded while eating "hope that bubbles is going" I looked at him blush then I smirked.

"Hold on, you like bubbles" he nodded Shyly, I laughed at him, how could he like bubbles, she is so ugly and to much girly (I think the same because I hate bubbles, something really annoys me about her but I don't know what, but sorry to the people that likes bubbles) can't he find a better girl then her.

"What's so funny about that" he got mad at me, well I don't know why am laughing its his choice then it's fine but I wanted him to get a better girl.

"Sorry, but you could get a better girl but it's your choice then am not going in your business" he nodded and walked away I finely finished my dinner and walked to my apartment then to my room I sat on the desk got my phone and sow a text from my mum it was 5 hours ago, great.

From mum-hello son, hope your having fun remember to get me something from Hawaii. Your dad is saying hi, love you.

I rolled my eyes and went on games on the computer.

*5 hours later*
Blossom P.O.V

I left the beach with bubbles and walked to the cabin and then to my room i grabbed a towel and went to get a shower, as I was done I walked to my room and got dressed to my pj and sat down on the window and grabbed my phone and looked if my mum send me a text but she didn't I let a little tear go down and looked outside.

I got up and walked to my bed I listed down and covered myself with the duvet and fell into good night sleep.
___________________________

Thanks you for reading my books it's so nice that people are reading my books I thought no one would read it but here it is you readers have change my life :).

Ok am sorry for making you sad on bubbles yep I hate her something about her is so much annoying because I don't like shy girls or to much girly girls sorry if I offended you but it's just me and I can't change that sorry people. Hope your not mad at me.

Thanks for so many read and followers i love you all and have a great day so comment and vote.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊