Chapter 13

Hey guys :D enjoy the chapter
___________
Brick P.O.V

Ok I was walking hours finding her it was a big Island and she could be anywhere but having the thoughts that she already killed herself just gave me more hatred towards myself it was my fault she's hurt, it's my fault this is going to happen, and my fault of what I said, I didn't know I was that cruel ok I hated her but I think I hate her les I am a little worried about her.

"BLOSSOM AM SORRY, OK I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE OF THAT, YOU MAY NOT FORGIVE ME BUT AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AM SORRY" I shouted as hard as I could but tears started to fall "PLEASE BLOSSOM YOU MAY HATE ME BUT I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING AM SO STUPID AND CRUEL I KNOW BUT PLEASE" I cried going on my knees "am sorry, I'll never forgive myself with what I did" I said this time in my normal broken voice.

"It's ok" my head shot up to see blossom crying and sitting on the floor lining on the tree and was curled into a ball, I felt so bad.

"No it's not ok, I m sorry of what I did, you don't have to forgive me" I said looking at the sky.

"No" I looked at her confused "no, it's ok am use to that, people treating me like shit" she said as I felt sorry "you don't know my story and you don't know nothing about me but my name, I will always hate you, like since the beginning I hated you" she said looking to the other side, I always wondered why she hated me.

"I always never knew why you hated me, did I do something? because whenever I see you, you always glare at me, why? When I even met you, you looked like you hated me, why do you hate me so much?" I said wanting answers she took a breath and mumbled something but I didn't hear "what was that?" She sighed and mumbled a little louder as I sighed "spick a little louder" I said.

"I said, BECAUSE I WAS JELOUSE, OK" she screamed making it quiet I was so confused and so shocked, and I had so many questions "if your wondering why, it's because, you have a life I never had" I was confused I didn't know what she meant by that.

"What do you mean, I have a life, you never had?" I said as she sighed and wiped her tears away.

"I never tell this to no one not even my friends know about this" she said as I was shocked she'd tell me her secret that no one knows, but we will be stuck in this island for a long time so i guess she just wanted to let it out.

"When I was a 4 years old my parents died in a car accident I was there to but I didn't die, they put me in the hospital, then put in adoption, but the kids hated me. a family accepted me but they where abusive to me, the police found out and put me back to the adoption once again, not in the same one the adoption was abusing us and telling us what to do we had to clean, cook, wash but if we didn't listen we would get beaten up and even tho no one excepted me everyone had fun of me" she took a breath.

"When I was 5 years old Another family excepted me but they had an older daughter and we didn't get alone she got everything she had and telling stuff to her parents so they had enough of me and got rid off me and put me back in the adoption it was this time the same one. when I was 6 a man and a women adopted me and now I live with them" she started crying

"They love me and am grateful because they are the only family I stayed, I love them they are my parents and I can't imagine going back to adoption. But things are not good around home because they always fight and don't have time for me like they use to, they fight about that dad goes out every night and drink and does drugs while mum goes out in the morning with friends and cheats on him" she wiped her watery eyes and continued.

"I was always wondering why wouldn't get devours but then founded out that if they divorce I'll be going back to adoption, and am 16 no one would want me, so I hear all the time there shouting. When my first day school started I wasn't quit the person everyone liked, I was the nerd and a loner, I was bullied throw my whole school life in till high school started I wanted to change, so I changed and met buttercup and bubbles" she said having tears but a smile went on her mouth when she mentioned meeting bubbles and buttercup.

I was so guilty and felt so sorry for her, she had so much pain going throw her life and no one knew about it, she been adopted 3 times and been 3 times in adoption, even being in a car crash seemed so much painful because she lost her real parents. But only one question seemed to be running throw my head, is why did she hate me at first?.

"Am so sorry blossom, I didn't know" I said as she sighed getting up from the tree and looked at me.

"So what, no one knew, I am the girl no one notices, am the girl who is hiding her pain, am the girl that no one likes, am the girl that no one loved" she shouted as I looked at her, I finally saw pain in her eyes, I wanted to say something but she stopped me "just don't feel pity about me now, everyday you been nothing but ruining my life and now your showing pity towards me I bet if you knew about my past before any of this happened you'd still laugh but why fucking now" her anger shot throw now.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do but how stupid could I be but I done something I thought I'd never do to her I cam up to her and kissed her right in the lips her eyes widen as I widen my eyes likes, something controlled me but I kissed her I really did, but something felt good about the kiss, what is wrong with me.
__________

OMG!! They have kissed omg, omg am shocked finally they kissed each other, am so happy, but I feel so bad for blossom about her past,

So who ever thought she'd had a past like that tell me in the comments and tell me your thoughts about the book I love to read comments and love to reply to all of you, well that is if I have time.

Anyways love you all don't forget to vote cya

Blossickfan