Chapter 16

Blossom P.O.V

It's been a month since I saw my friends and family, I miss them so much. I wonder what are they doing while I am away. Will anyone ever find us?. We definitely look like we are far away, id no one could find us. But if this never happened, I'd never be as close to brick then.

I'd walk out of the forest making my way to the beach, is reach our fire place and I'd put wood down in the floor "Well, tomorrow it's your turn" I'd say with a giggle. He would nod as he spread his arms for me to go into his arms. I'd go up to him and sit down cuddling to him. After a while I'd see something near us, I'd start to push the sand away, to see its a skull, id scream jumping up.

"That is not a animal skull for sure!" He said as I'd look at it in fear "d-do you think we will end up like that person?" Id let tears down as he come up to me hugging me, he placed his head on my head as i closed my eyes. "No, we won't!. We will stay strong until someone finds us, if we see a plane, we have a flair gun so we will try to get there attention, if not.... then idk.. but keep your heads up, pinky" id nod as I turned around as he hugged me from behind.

Blossoms mum P.O.V

"NO I WANT TO FIND MY DAUGHTER!, SHES BEEN MISSING FOR A BLOODY MONTH" I'd say to the policeman "my baby is definitely out there!, and i ain't backing up now to lose her!.. with or without your help!.. I will find her!" Id say as I stormed off slamming the door.

"So how did it go?" Id turn around to see the woman that also lost her son. "It's went terribly!.. these people don't want to find them! Because it's already been a month, so they lost hope on finding them!" Id turn around looking at the wall mad.

"Don't worry!.. we will find our kids. where ever they are, I bet they are together and our kids are strong to back down!" Id slowly look down as tears went down.. she's right, blossom is a strong woman!, she never backed down on something!.. she never gives up as well!, she fights for her safety. While me and her stupid father were fighting, she always had a smile on, even tho it's not real, she doesn't want people to see how sad she really is.

"I want to find blossom!.. I don't want to lose another child!" Id say looking up. "We need to find a helicopter and a pilot!.. we are going to find them out of this island!.. I bet they are somewhere else then here!" I would say leaving as she followed.

Buttercup P.O.V

I'd be outside in the freezing cold looking out on the sky, with Bubbles, Boomer and butch. No one spoke a word, they were to quiet.. so I got up and spoke. "We can't always be depressed!" They'll look at me "yeah we lost 2 of our friends!... but i don't think they would of drowned! Or died. We know how strong they are, yeah they might be enemies I would more likely believe that they have killed each other then died from drowning or starvation. But either that they are both strong to back down!. I bet they want us to be happy!.. just hope that they'll find them and she will come back" Id said as they looked at each other, then looked at me nodding. Why have we split up, it would never happen if she was with us.

Brick P.O.V

Being here for a month really makes you go crazy, but it's a good thing I have blossom, if she wasn't here I'd end up like that skeleton!. I hope that someone will find us. Because I don't wanna be here anymore.

After long day I see something that wasn't ordinary it wasn't a bird, It was a small plane.. id jump up grabbing the flair gun. "Blossom.. a plain is here" I shout as I Point it at the sky and red flair went off... me and blossom starting to wave.. but they didn't seem to see, since they sent turning. If shit another flair, shouting and waving at the pilot.. but it was too late he was already further away. "We are screwed" Id say looking straight ahead.

"Why do you think that?" She would say making me focus on on the plane that flow away.. "we only have 1 flair bullet... and if this time a plane sees us.. I don't think they'll ever find us"
_____________________________________

I am so, so, sooooooooo sorry I didn't upload I forgot my password and couldn't sign in.. I felt like my account was hacked, but it wasn't I just forgot the password!. But am back. 🤗

The book is slowly coming to end!.. so watch out on the last few chapters! 😊❤️

Blossickfan