Lavvy heid

(Merida's POV)

"What do we do now?" Anna asked and I sighed while staring at Gothel, who had been restrained behind me just seconds ago but was now standing by Pitch as if she had teleported.

"You stay behind us." I ordered and Jack shook his head.

"We'll need her help." he muttered as we formed a half-circle, facing the trio before us. "Merida, you and me handle Elsa, but don't wound her to bad. Anna, help Hiccup and Toothless with Gothel, still no murder. Rapunzel, could you test the theory we discussed on Pitch?" he ordered around and we all went into position, now was not the time to argue.

Pitch moved first, trying to make some arm gesture for his sand to flow out. But before he could truly do that, Rapunzel threw her hair like a whip around him, wrapping it tight before starting to sing. Making the hair glow and immediately he started thrashing, though there was no use.

Her grip on him and her hair were strong enough for the boogie man himself to be stuck.

"Remind me to never get on her bad side." I grumbled As I knocked an arrow on my bow and aiming at the blond.

"No killing." Jack reminded and I sighed.

"I'm testing a theory." I muttered, letting the arrow leave, but it barely got anywhere before she sent an thin wall of ice to catch it.

"Huh, this will be harder than I thought." Jack admitted, before flying away and getting over Elsa's head, throwing snowballs at her from every angle. She turned to him, countering with her own blocks of ice and I realised exactly what he was doing; being a distraction.

I knocked another arrow on the bow while the dragon roared.

"Oh! What the-" I allowed myself a glance aside, and saw that Gothel had transported herself again, and now she was behind the spot she had just been at. Before the dragon or the other two could turn to her again, she started running towards Rapunzel, who was to busy keeping her hair glowing to notice. And even if she did notice, she couldn't move to stop Gothel without getting Pitch go.

I eyed the possessed Elsa one last time, before turning my body and the bow with it to shoot Gothel instead. The arrow landed in her right shoulder, the force making her stumble forward, landing right on her daughter.

Rapunzel fell with her mother on top of her and for a moment, she stopped singing. But that moment was enough for her hair to drop the power and before she could start singing again, Pitch untangled himself.

"Lavvy heid." I grumbled at Pitch, not knowing what else to say.

I drew one more arrow and at the same time as I let it go, Pitch swung his arm out in the air.  My arrow scraped Elsa's ankle and she fell to the ground, making the sand possessing her leave her body and she went back to herself.

But there was no time to celebrate, because Pitch's arm had sent a wave of nightmare-sand towards us. First it got to Rapunzel, covering every inch of her until she look like a life-like sand sculpture.

Then the same happened to Hiccup, then Jack and finally it reached me and there was nothing either of us could do about it. The last thing I saw was Pitch smirk, because he knew he had win.

I closed my eyes, and then everything changed.

So, I don't know what to say. What I can't say is that it is going good for our guardians, because it really isn't. I guess I could say this will get pretty interesting, because who know what covering them in sand will do to them?

Also, sorry this was so short, the next part will be longer and I am very excited for it.

- A/N