Chapter 7

( A/N ~ Hey guys , this will be the last chapter of the day .. I'll probably be back to write either later or tomorrow ? Sorry if last chapter was all over and i know it was short , i guess i had writers block .. Please if you can find a cover for this , message us or tweet us , @tayxoxoxo8 & @immagleekXD )

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

What just happened ? Okay Kourt lets take a minute here and figure this out .. First you told Liam about how you truly feel about him . Then he got up , stood you up , made sure you were looking at him in the eyes . Lastly he kissed you , Liam - the boy who has been best friends with you for years .. The Liam James Payne you didn't know would ever kiss you like that .. Did this mean he likes you back ?

" Kourt , you didn't have to hide this from me .. You couldv'e told me ? " He looked me in the eyes while he was saying that ! " No , i had to .. I didn't want to ruin our friendship .. " Tears flowed down my cheeks again !

I looked in the corner behind him , I saw Ash and the rest of the band - Louis , Harry , Zayn , Niall and Ashley .. How long were they there ? I laughed at them just starring and i heard Louis awe .. I gave them a smirk while Liam was still confused ..

I said look behind you . He was so shocked . I just laughed into his chest ..! I felt so comfortable in his arms .. It felt right .. As we were hugging it started to snow . Ash , Louis , Zayn , Niall and Harry ran outside ... as Louis and Harry were acting like little kids seeing snow for the first time . It was actually cute !

As the boys had a little snowball fight , I grabbed Ashley's arm and dragged her inside .. " How much did you see Ash ?"  I asked blushing . " Oh i don't know the whole thing ... the part where HE KISSED YOU !!" She said shaking me .. I blushed even more ...

Right now i didn't know where mine and Liam's relationship is right now .. I'm guessing he had the same feeling's as me , which was great .. Who knows if it's going to be awkward now ..

( ZAYN'S POV )

 As i saw Liam kiss that girl .. Her name was Kourtney ? She looked so happy . I could see her face red and shiny ..

( NIALL'S POV )

I couldn't help myself when i saw snow ! I love the snow .. I ran outside , before i fell on the floor to lay in the falling snow , i whispered into Liam's ear " shes a catch , shes cute Liam , good one" he smirked ...

( LOUIS' POV )

I followed Niall out , with Harry behind me .. I was yelling and screaming but still in awe .

( HARRY'S POV )

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen before ! I felt for Liam , I know how he feels . I wanted that with Ashley , but i didn't know her as long . I just met  her today ! She felt like the one . I got butterflies in my stomach every time i talked to her or be around her . When someone would say her name , i knew my cheeks flared up .. Louis would joke about it , sense i told him ..

( ASHLEY'S POV )

 I just saw my best friend kiss her crush ! It was so cute . I had no other words for that , one of the cutest moments i seen ! I looked over at Harry , I saw sadness yet happiness in his eyes. Did he want the same moment as Liam just had ? If , with who ?

Great , now I'm completely jealous ! I don't even know Harry . I just met him today. How could i feel so - so much love for him .. He was perfect in all the right ways . I wanted to be his !

( LIAM'S POV )

We just kissed .. I guess I have the same feelings toward Kourt as she did towards me ! I couldn't ask her to be my girlfriend .. One I'm in the X-Factor , i wouldn't really be home . I don't want to hurt Kourtney like that ! I know i shouldn't wait , but its for the best ! Two , if me and the boys win , I would definitely never me home , not for a while ..

I loved Kourtney , she loved me ... The best thing to do right now is to stay friends ! I know she doesn't want that , but i can't see her hurt !!

" Hey Kourt , can i talk to you for a minute ?" i asked her .. I brought her to my bedroom .. " Kourtney , now you have to listen to me .. I know this sucks , but i think it's best if we stay friends for now ! I know you don't want to , trust me i don't either ..- " Great she cut me off

" Liam if you want to stay friends , that's fine .. But just know you should'nt have kissed me then ... Are you just going to give me mixed signals ?" She said with fire in her words , but she had a sympathetic look in her eyes ..

" Can you let me finish Kourt ? I'm still on X-Factor don't forget that !  I can't thank you enough for that , it truly changed my life .. Its just that I'm not going to see you that much .. We would drift more apart even if we were in a relationship . If the boys and I win , i'll be on tour and in the studio .. Not being able to see you for god knows how long ! Kourt what I'm trying to say is that , i care too much for you to see you hurt by me not being able to see you ". I finally got that out .. She seemed to understand , but she just got up and went back out !

I met her and the rest of the lads outside ... When i reached them , i got hammered in the face by a snow ball .. Everyone was on the floor laughing , except for Kourtney and Louis! " Of course Liam , sense we're staying friends , i have to act like your my best friend again .. Correct ?" Kourt said with a smirk , and high-fived Louis ..

It was nice to see everyone getting along ..

----------------------------------

How was that chapter guys? Long enough ?

Please tell me anything you guys want in the story .. I will gladly put anything you guys recommend in the story .. Well i'll try ..

I would love if you guys can help me find a cover for this story .. xox

~ Taylor ( lovemeOneD )