Chapter 29

~~~~ 2 Month's Later ~~~~

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

It's been two month's since the whole issue at Nandos. I was now almost 4 months pregnant. Liam and the boys were going on tour in 4 days. Liam told me that he talked to Simon and told him everything. Simon said it was okay for me to go, and just make sure i don't disturb the boys and what not. I started showing in my second month, and I'm pretty sure their fans know by now. I deleted my twitter because of all the hate I was getting. 'your a fat slut' 'no one likes you' 'STAY AWAY from Liam' 'Die whore' were just some things.. Then there were the nice ones 'congrats on the baby' 'the baby will be gorgeous with your and Liam's looks' 'what's the gender' 'decided on a name yet?' 'I can't wait for little Liam or little Kourtney'. I smiled at the memory's of those tweets. 

I was in the middle of packing some of my things I wanted while I was with the guys, when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Open it, and you'll find out" I chuckled. His such an idiot.

"Just come in Liam."

With that he opened the door. Liam went straight to my bed and flopped down on it.

"You okay?" I asked looking at him but folding a pair of jeans.

"Yeah. I'm fine, I'm just tired. All of the practicing is insane. I hardly have time for you and my child in there." He said pointing to my growing stomach that held our un-born child. Before we head off for his tour, we're finally going to find out what gender the baby is. I couldn't be happier. I had everything right now. A child with the boy I loved, four best friends. Well four best friends that I haven't talked to still.

"You know Kourt, you have to talk to them sometime. It's been 2 months. They miss you and I know you miss them.." I swear Liam read's minds.

"Liam.. You don't understand. I'm still shocked I'm talking to you after it! If you were raped and beat then you would understand!!" I snapped back at him. Unaware tears brewing in my eyes. I looked back out the window and whipped the one tear that was falling down my cheek.

"Kourt, I'm sorry. I just think you should talk to them and look at them again." I nodded and continued doing what I was doing before.

Liam's right. I should talk and look at them again. I missed them so much. It just feels like I can't be near any one else but Liam. Liam the one who saved me, from god knows what, even though he was a little too late. "Take me back to your house?" I asked him holding back the tears.

"Of course." I heard smiling through him talking.

-----------

We got inside the boy's shared house. They were all sitting on the couch watching a match. When the door shut all head turned to me and Liam."Hi" I said sheepishly.

"Kourt..Are you okay?" Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis said together.

"I'm sorry guys. It wasn't right for me to not talk to you. It was stu-" I was cut off my four guys hugging me to death.

"Hey, hey, hey. Careful, there's another person inside lads" Liam said over them and pulled Louis off. I laughed at how protective he was, it was cute and caring.

"So. Are you almost done packing Kourt?" Harry asked.

"Um. I just have a my hair and shower stuff to do then I think I'm done.. Why?"

"He wants you to pack his shit for him Kourt" Niall laughed as well as I did.

"Sorry Harry, I'm helping Liam." Harry pouted and I hit his face gently.The room was then filled with laughter and 'ohh's' and 'oh gods'.

This is what my life will consist of for the next year. What I just realized was that my kid was going to be living on a tour bus for the first year of her life, being exposed to wild fan girls. It was starting to scare me. I looked down at my stomach and put my hand on it. I guess the boys has sensed it because Liam came over and told me everything was going to be okay. I was grateful for the boys.

"When is your last appointment before tour at this doctor?" Louis asked

"2 days." I simply answered.

"Least we get to know and you have all the time in the world to think of names" He added. I just nodded.

I didn't know what I felt right now about the tour. My kid could be born some where else. I want the baby to be born in Wolverhampton or London. Not America, Sweden, Germany, Australia. I want him or her to be born near my home. Near his/her home. Hopefully we'll have a break in my 9th month.

Hopefully....

--------------------------------

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT THE BABY TO BE AND NAMES AS WELL PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I know it's short. IT'S JUST A FILLER! I know the boys didn't go to Sweden, Germany and etc.. I think? 0.0

~ Taylor xox