Chapter 28

(A/N:COMMENT BABY GENDER AND NAMES!! YOU GET A SAY THE STORY TO!)

( LIAM'S POV )

We arrived at Nandos 10 minutes later. The hostess put us at a both that could fit us all in. We sat Me, Kourtney and Zayn on one side and Harry, Louis and Niall on the other. Niall sat across Kourtney, Harry from me and Louis from Zayn.Until the waiter came to get our drinks ordered we sat with laughter.

"What can I get you guys for your drinks?" The waitor asked. Me and the boys all looked at eachother and said ice tea. He wrote it down on his little notepad thing. Then he looked at Kourtney and said...

"What about you gorgeous?" He winked. Kourt put her hand around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. She then said she wanted Dr. Pepper(A/N: I don't know what they have at Nandos, except that peri peri chicken thing so yeah). 

"Liam, it's okay. Your mine and mine only. I won't go anywhere." Kourtney whispered in my ear. I let out a soft chuckle and turned my head to kiss her cheek. She knew me so well. I put my hand on her stomach and smiled. The thought that, that baby inside of her was my soon to be baby girl/boy.

Our drinks came a few minutes later, then ordered our food. Niall ordered about the whole restaurant, but now that Kourt is feeding for two, she ordered much more than Niall. God, and I thought she had an appetite before.

"Hey guys I'm gunna go to the bathroom. I'll be back" Kourtney said as she left the booth. We all nodded and talked about how awesome the tour is going to be! While Kourt was going to the bathroom our food came, but not by the same waiter. What, they do that right? Like waiter's have to wait on different tables, so they have help right?

All the lads and I were almost done with our food and Kourtney never came back. "Hey lads, Imma go to the bathroom... Two ice teas and peri peri chicken really get to ya, y'know?" I lied. What's taking Kourtney so long?

I walked to the back where the restrooms were. As I was opening the men's door I heard a terrifying scream coming from the other bathroom. I was going to ignore it, and continue to go 'pee', but the screaming happened again. The voice clearly crying and panicking.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! HELP ME!!" Wait, that voice. That voice sounded like the voice from last month when.. When Kourtney was having a bad dream about Ashley killing her. Oh no. KOURT!

I ran into the women's room and pushed all the stall door's open, looking for the one stall. One more stall, which was the handi-cap. I tried to open it, but it was locked. "Kourt? Love are okay?"

"LIAM!? HEL-" What the hell?

I kicked the door down. I saw a crying and scared Kourtney. She was lying on the dirty floor with no clothes on, and I mean absolutely no clothing! I looked up and saw our waiter standing above her, with a semi-pleased look and an angry look in his eyes.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRL FRIEND!" I screamed at him.

"K, I already did what I wanted to do.." He laughed.

"You dirty bastard. Just leave before I call the cops or tell your manager." I said.

He then left and I fell to the floor next to Kourtney. I couldn't find any of her clothes, where in the world? "Kourtney.. Ar- are you okay?" I noticed how there were cuts on her body. As I was looking down, I saw a foot-print on her stomach, but it only looked like the heel of the shoe. I looked at her hands for anymore cut's and saw another print on her wrist.

"Li- Liam... I'm so cold. Please.. Just help me" I felt the tears falling down on my arm.

"C'mon, I'll take you home and then to the doc-" I was saying until she cut me off.