Chapter 30

~~2 days later~~

It was the day of my appointment. The appointment that would change everything. Today was the day I was going to find out what gender my baby was.

I was currently getting ready. I woke up an hour ago and went to take a quick shower. Liam's been spending a couple nights here with me, so right now his seating in the kitchen. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up so I put on my Russel sweatpants and a hollister hoodie, with my light brown short uggs and tied my hair up in a messy bun. Who said you had to look pretty for an ultra-sound? I mean I've been feeling very fat lately, considering I was going into 4 months.

I walked down stairs after I was ready and saw we had a couple more minutes until we had to leave. "You look beautiful babe" Liam said as I sat down next to him.

"No I don't. I look ugly and fat." I responded

"Babe, your not fat your preggo nor your not ugly." He kissed my temple after. "Anyways we should leave if we want to be on time. You ready?" Handing out his hand, I gladly took it and stood up.

We got into the car and put our seat belts on. I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on.. 'Rolling in the Deep' By Adele. She has incredible talent. I would love to meet her!

"There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch it's bringing me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ships bare." Hitting my hand on my leg as the beat kept on. " See how I leave, with every piece of you. Don't underestimate the thing's that I will do."

I saw Liam smirking while he was driving. He was looking at his phone, while I continued singing. I never really liked my singing voice, but Liam always said I was good, and it was my favorite song. So of course I had to sing it!

" There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark." I knew the part that was coming up. I looked down at my covered wrist and felt a lump rising in my throat. Those years were truly terrible. I wish, I couldv'e actually bleed enough to die, but now I don't. I regret cutting myself. Liam saw me looking down and tears falling.The music continued and so did I.

"We could have had it all....Rolling in the Deep, You had my heart... Inside of your hand. And you played it to the beat. "

"Baby I had no story to be told, But i've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn. Think of me in the depths of your despair. Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared" The radio turned off as I finished the part. I noticed we had got to the doctors.

"Sorry. We can't stay in here forever love" Liam said and I nodded.

-------

"Kourtney Jones and Liam Payne?" Huh, why did they say Liam's name this time? Maybe because of the appointment?

We walked with the nurse to the room, I layed down as she pulled my hoodie up to put that cold ass jelly on my stomach. I giggled, this reminded me of the first time we came here and they put the jelly on. Well I did the same thing every time but this one was special.

After a couple of minutes my doctor walked in, "Good afternoon Ms. Jones, Mr. Payne. I see your 'lovely' friends aren't here? Anyways lets get started shall we?" We nodded.

He turned on the machine and looked at the baby. It was almost grown! She or he had little numbs as fingers and toes, the head is small but big. It was so cute, even if it was a picture!I looked up at Liam and he whipped tears away from falling. I smiled at him before we both looked away, facing our attention to our baby.