Chapter 16

( A/N~ AHHH 118 READS?!!?!?!?!?!!? I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN READING SENSE IT'S BEEN UP. Fair warning there is cursing in this chapter. Don't hate or whatever. I do NOT HATE Louis or Harry! )

-------------------

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

I have no clue where I'm going or what I'm going to do, I just need to get away from him! If he think's we're moving 'too fast' then why in the world would he take me to that meadow,swamp looking shit?! It makes no sense what's so ever. As of right now, I have no one. Ashley? Yeah, I don't really know about her anymore. Liam? Just pissed me off. The rest of the lads? Maybe, but you would think that they would be with Liam on this, so yeah I don't really think so!

While I was walking, I saw this little corn field? Hm, odd place for it to be? I decided I needed to just breath and calm down. As I was walking toward the field, I couldn't help but have this weird feeling that someone was watching my every step. It couldn't have been Liam, he would be yelling my name and running toward me. Anyways, I kept hearing foot steps as well. Every time I looked behind me, they would stop. I thought to myself maybe I was just hearing my own foot steps?

I choose to ignore the weird presence I was feeling and keep walking deeper and deeper into the field. I finally reached to what looked like the middle, but there were like car headlights on. Why was there a car in the middle of a field? I saw some one get out of the car and come towards me. I didn't know what to do, and it was getting pretty late. If I could guess maybe around mid-night?

"Excuse me, but do you know where the nearest gas station is?" I asked the strange dark shadowy figure. I couldn't tell if he said anything, but the next thing I know, I was lying on the ground but wasn't passed out. I felt my head and looked at my hand, it was covered in my blood.

I shot right up off the ground and ran. I was never really the runner type, but if I had to I would run faster than the sped of light!

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE PRETTY LITTLE LADY!" Oh god, he sounded pretty close behind. I told myself not to look back or else I would slow down or fall. See I was a major cults and I hated it!

Then when I was getting closer to what looked like a road, I fell on a twig or something, and hit my knees. I was getting up and started to run but something grabbed my wrist and pushed me down.

"And where do you think your going?" He smelt like shit(A/N sorry not sorry for cursing) and beer. Gross, learn to take care of your self!

"Just pl- please le- let me go!" I pleaded but he kept griping my wrist harder and harder. I couldn't do anything.

"I'll let you go.. Not just now!" He laughed and I squirmed trying to get out of his grip! Then BOOM, the world and my body went black. I couldn't see anything at all, felt nothing at all!

( LIAM'S POV )

I went searching for Kourtney after she went off. After walking around the whole are and fields and other things. I saw some girl running out of a field. Of course it had to be Kourt, it was around mid-night. Who in their right mind would come to a field at this hour?

As I was going to get Kourtney, I saw a guy holding her wrist and I could just hear her pleading and crying. Then everything went quiet except for a quick scream. That's when I darted to them!

"KOURTNEY! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!" I saw her, on the ground, her head bleeding and her mouth bleeding. That guy, how do you just do that to someone?

"What are you going to do pretty boy?" He spat back. I wasn't that close to him, maybe like 5 feet away, I could just sense he was drinking and doesn't know when to stop and get clean. He was gritty and disgusting!