Chapter 4

** DAY OF THE AUDITION **

( LIAM'S POV )

It was time. We're finally here, I can't believe this ! Hugh amount's of people , waiting for their dream to come true or to support! I can't even imagine what's it like inside.. Today I brought my parents , my two sisters and of course Kourtney with me today ! Kourt had to come and see this , she was part of the reason I'm here today..

" Liam Payne to the stage , Liam Payne to the stage " some women announced on the loud speaker . It was official my time was here , to show the judges why I'm here and to prove I should win! As I walking up the ramp a familiar voice came to my ears from maybe 5 feet away ?

" Liam you can do this, your talented , you have an amazing voice.. I believe you can do this ! So go out there and show those judges what you can do! " .. That soft voice , I turned around to see my family's head nod to what she had said .. Kourtney made all those nerves go away , just by saying those words! I'm so lucky to have a best friend like Kourtney Michelle Jones !

I walked to the center of the stage , where the small "x" had been put . I said my hello's , while the judges looked at me and asked what song I was going to sing! I told them " Cry Me a River " , they looked shocked ?

I looked to my right just before I started to see my family and Kourt looking my way with joyful and prayers in their eyes ! I heard the note I was suppose to start with , looked at the judges eyes .. And I sang my heart out , until Simon told me to stop .!

After all the judges said their comments about me .. I was so happy , I could hear crying from backstage! Then the final decision came to play ... I needed four yes's to move on , or just three , it would mean a lot if all four said yes ... One by one they all .... said .. YES !

Kourtney was probably more happy for me than myself ! I said my thank-yous and left , and went backstage to see my family . They gave me hugs and kisses . I kept thinking to myself - Did I just past the first stage in X-Factor ?

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

" yes - yes - yes -.... yes " I heard four yes's .. Finally Liam is going to get what he deserves ! He was incredible on stage . His voice flowed perfectly on stage and through out the arena ! I was very proud that my best friend just did that . I could tell that he was nervous , but why was he more nervous during the week , instead of here ?

" LIAMM we're so proud of you , congratulations love " I heard his parents say . I was speechless.

" Thanks , but it was Kourt's doing , that I'm here and got through " What did Liam just say ? I hardly asked him to come . I just wanted him to go on X-Factor ! " So thank you babes for making me come here ".

" Yo- your welcome?" I questioned on why he was thanking me ...? I felt my cheeks flare up again , I looked at Liam and he had a little smirk on his face . Oh no , I need to hide my face .. I took down my hair and "fixed" it up again until I felt my cheeks go pale again ..

While we left , Liam had to stay behind , sense he had to . Liam James Payne was now part of the X-Factor family . When me and Liam's family were leaving the arena , I noticed some boy waiting to go inside with his family .. He had curly brown hair.. Looked about my age .. Then I saw another boy with a little mo-hawk , dark brown or black hair ! As we were coming closer to the car I saw a blonde boy with blue eyes , he kind of reminded me of Justin Bieber .. Lastly I saw a boy with Liam's length of hair; same color ... They all looked about my age .. I took a picture of each of them and sent them to Ashley ..

( ASHLEY'S POV )

I got maybe about four different picture messages from Kourtney . One of a blonde haired boy with the most gorgeous blue eyes , i've ever seen ! He looked a little like Justin Bieber ! It was adorable .. The next one was of a boy with like a mo-hawk type of hair cut with BIG dark eye.. Then a boy with hair that looked liked Liam's hair.. The last boy, had curly hair , dimples .. He was hot !

To : Kourt<3 ; do you know any of them ??

A few minutes later i got a reply..

From : Kourt<3 ; no I just saw them , when I was leaving ! Oh and Liam made it through ! :)

I didn't bother to reply , I knew she was coming back to her house soon. I was going to wait until she was home to scream and cry of happiness ! Liam must be so proud of himself ! I knew Kourtney was and so was I . He had an amazing talent !

But I couldn't get that one curly- haired boy out of my mind ! I needed Kourt home now! I needed the details. I thought about calling her , but I knew she was with Liam's family .So again I was waiting for her to get home so I can go over and talk to her.. He was so cute and had a little baby- face .. sort of ! I needed to know his name !

I was going to spend the rest of the day watching the X-Factor , I wasn't really a fan of it , but I knew he was auditioning , he had a number across his chest ! I waited and waited and waited..

I was coming back from the kitchen , because I was hungry .. The next thing I knew about this curly-haired boy was that his name was Harry .. Harry Styles , he worked in a bakery and is from Holmes Chapel , Chesire . I been there probably once or twice , it was pretty small there !

I heard my phone ring .. " Count On Me " which was Kourtney's ring-tone! I picked up the phone . I started to talk first , because I couldn't hold it in ! " KOURT , I know his name .. He's name is Harry Styles .. His so cute ! I need to meet him asap!'. I heard her laughing , I was blushing so hard , but its not like she could see me !! I'm not usually the one to go "boy-crazy" , but damn he was like perfect !

---------------

The boys got mentioned in this chapter ..! What do you guy's think so far ?

What will Kourtney say to Ashley about Harry?

Opinions about our writing style ? Tell us and we'll get back to you and try and fix it ! (:

I'll be on and writing all week , because I don't have school all week , but Brittany does !

Message us and tweet us~ @tayxoxoxo8 , @immagleekXD

~ Taylor ( lovemeOneD )