Chapter 34

~~~~~~~1 year later~~~~~~~

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

Me and Liam were still planning for our wedding. We want it to be a month after Gabriella's birthday. Her birthday is in two days. She's be learning some new words and how to walk all ready! Besides all the wedding planning, we've been getting all the decorations ready for Gabriella's first birthday! It's going to be princessed themed, with pink and purple colors every where.

Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry are coming over for the week. Each of them now live on their own, but we all live around each other. Harry and Louis are next to each other. Niall and Zayn are next to each other, and me, Liam and Gabriella are down the street. Did I mention Louis found a girlfriend? Her name's Eleanor. She's beyond gorgeous. She works for as a model for Hollister Co. I think? I've never seen Lou so much happier! Eleanor is so good with Gabriella, it's unbelievable! Her and Louis actually, they'll make amazing parents!

"Uncle Lou!!!!" Gabriella screamed her best as he and Eleanor walked through the door.(A/N: Have no clue how to type baby talk so yeah..)

"Hey sweetie." He replied as she jumped in his arms. I think Louis finally placed as best uncle. Besides Niall.

"Eleanor!" Gabriella said after she saw her behind Lou.

"Gabriella! What have we talked about. It's Aunt Eleanor." I told Gabriella and saw a smile form on Eleanor's lips.

"What's up cookie?" She asked my daughter.

"Come with me." Gabriella dragged both of them outside. Niall and Harry were outside in our pool. Gabriella was in her swim suit waiting for every to come over.

"Gab, why don't you take Uncle Lou in the pool with you and the boys while I talk to El. Okay?" I told her. I wanted to talk to Eleanor alone, about our wedding. Liam was barbecuing so he was on the other side of the yard.

"What's up Kourt?" She asked as we sat down on the patio chairs.

"Okay. Well I have one bridesmaid which is Cher, you remember her right?" She nodded. "Well, I was thinking if you wanted to be my other one? Gabriella is going to be the flower girl. And sense I don't really have anymore friends it's not going to be like that original wedding everyone has with 5 girls.. So El whatta' ya say?" I asked hopping she would be a bridesmaid.

"Oh my god! Kourtney, I would love to!!" She squealed.

"Thank you so much El. Now how about we go inside and plan more until dinner? I could use some more help. I need to set up sitting arrangements. Liam's side is all set." I said getting out of my seat.

"Um Kourt. I have one question." She asked

"Shoot." I said

"Are you parents coming to the wedding?"

"Umm. I haven't really talked to them. I mean the only time I've talked to them was when they called and put my house under my name on my 18th birthday, but since I don't live there anymore.. I tried telling them but when I said I moved out they hung up." I told her.

"Don't you think you should tell them your getting married? I mean if I was a parent I would want to know my child is getting married."

"El, I know. I would love to have them. It's jus that, they still don't know about Gabriella." I admitted. She nodded.

------------------------

We figured out sitting for my side. I decided to invite my mom and dad, as much as I didn't want to because I don't feel like getting yelled at on MY wedding day for having a baby at 17 and not telling them about it for a year.