Chapter 33

( LIAM'S POV )

It's been a month since Kourtney had our bundle of joy. Right now Kourt is taking a nap on the tour bus. Yep, that's right we're back on tour! I actually missed the tour bus and everything. While Kourtney is sleeping the boys and the body guards are getting everything Gabriella needs for the next couple of months, they even have a little room for her.

I thought Louis was helping but I found him in our flat making weird faces at my daughter. He really did want to full-fill the 'best-uncle' thing. Gabriella adored the boys. Every chance she got she was with them. I'm surprised she doesn't call one of them daddy soon. She should start talking soon right?

"OWW! That hurt, that really did hurt!" I heard Louis scream from the couch. I looked in the room and saw Gabriella biting Louis' finger.

"Lou. You know that she's teething right?" I laughed as I walked in to get my daughter. He shook his head. I put Gabriella in her play pen, so we can continue putting things on the bus. We moved furniture, clothes, dolls everything. It was a lot of work, if I do say so myself. We finished around 5 and Kourt was now awake.

We were sitting in the tour bus waiting to leave. The lads couldn't jump around that much anymore because of Gabriella. Currently she was sleeping my arms, when she started crying. Kourt came back from the small kitchen with a bottle and a teething ring.

"C'mere baby girl. It's okay, shh momma's here" She cooed. I heard Louis and Harry laugh, mimicking Kourtney, but she was unaware.

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

"C'mere baby girl. It's okay, shh momma's here" I told Gabby so she would stop crying. I heard laughing I looked to my right and saw Louis holding Harry and doing what I was doing. I found one of Gabby's doll shoe and threw it at them. You can't fool a new mom.

This is the first time Gabby has been on the tour bus, ever. Not to mention she was going to be living on it for the next couple months, and she's teething as well. Liam already told me she bit Louis' finger today.

Louis wants to full-fill the job of 'best uncle' so his been spoiling my daughter a lot. So does every one else. We even sometimes get things in the mail from fans for Gabriella, which is so nice.

I pulled out my phone and took a couple pictures of everyone and the tour bus. I opened up the app 'PhotoFrame' and got the grid of four boxes. I sent the picture to twitter.

@It'sMeKourt: Living on the tour bus again with Gabby this time, who's teething... @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @ZaynMalik1D. She bit @Louis_Tomlinson earlier.. Xxxx /http-twitpic-45378

Many chimes and vibrates went off the minute I sent my tweet. I laughed because I knew they were caused by me. I took Gabriella and went to change her. I closed the door behind me and proceeded. Not long after I took of her onsie the door opened. I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"Hi love." He said.

"What's up Liam?"

"Can't a guy be with his daughter and soon to be wife in a few months or year?" I laughed, "Of course you can".

"You wanna change her this time?" I asked him, just to see his response. Liam probably changed Gabriella maybe once or twice the whole month we've had her.

"Sure." Woah what wait? Shocked, I handed him powder and the clean diaper. "Why does this smell like chocolate?" He asked sniffing the powder, which was already on her butt. Why Liam, why?

"First, don't sniff her butt!" I smacked him playfully on the arm.. "And second, it's not chocolate it's sometime of Aloe or Flower. I'm not sure.." He laughed.