Chapter 32

~~~Due Date~~~

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

I was sitting backstage in the boys dressing room waiting for them to finish their concert. I could hear all the screaming from back here! I could also hear the boys, not to mention there was a little screen in here as well. I watched them sing from in here. They were currently singing I Wish, they were ending the song when the beat to Gotta Be You. I squealed a little bit, this song was amazing. Probably one of my favorites. I noticed how there were only 4 boys on stage. The door to the room busted open and there I saw Liam and some guy holding a camera. He was still singing even though he wasn't on stage. He looked me in the eyes and sang his part of the song. I laughed at how much he was sweating.

After he finished, I smiled at him and we kissed. I heard the crows erupt in 'awws' or 'boos'. I learned to ignore those 'directoners' and love the real ones. The boys came back stage and we were ready to go back on the bus. I think we're going on the bus. Oh well.

I was really tired that night so I went straight to bed. Liam was sleeping next to me, the boys were on their bunks and so on. Later in the night I felt this horrid pain in my stomach. I got up from the bed, thinking it was just that I had to pee really bad or poop. I got up slowly and saw that the bed was wet(A/N:Not that way ya nasty's, Btw is it wrong that I'm laughing while writing this part?).

"LIAMM! Liam WAKE UP NOW!" I screamed.

"Kourt, whats wrong?" He asked worried, he put his hand where I was lying down and he looked up at me. His eyes looked like they were going to fall out any minute.

"LADS! GET UP!!" He screamed in the room. I was so scared. Did I mention it was April.. Two in the morning.. Basically the 8th..

"What's up mate?" Zayn asked.

"Keep it down, would ya? There's people trying to sleep" Louis stated.. Well then, he really was the 'Sass Masta from Doncasta'.

"Zayn go tell the driver to go to the nearest hospital.. NOW" Liam commanded.

Zayn looked over at the bed, to Liam, to me and darted to the front of the bus.

"ASK HIM WHERE WE ARE!?" I shouted. Praying we were close to a London or Wolverhampton hospital. Zayn came in and told us we were in London. Thank god.

Soon Niall and Harry were awake and with us down on the floor. I didn't know what to do. "Please stay in there until we get here Gabriella." I whispered putting my hands on my stomach.

-----------

"Okay you guys. We're at the hospital." The driver yelled through the speakers.

"Okay. Zayn help me with Kourtney. Harry call Paul and the other's. Niall grab her bag, it's on the couch. Louis um just do whatever." Liam said as he and Zayn helped me off the bus.

I felt Zayn's phone vibrate against me. "If you even look at that phone while helping me, I will kill you!" I stated grabbing his hood. He gulped at continued helping me in.

"She's having a baby! Help us please." Liam called out as we entered the waiting area. I soon was put in a wheel chair and brought to a room. Liam was standing on the side holding my hand. I was so scared and nervous. What if she doesn't come out right? What if I can't do it? Kourtney stop with the 'what if's' I said to myself.

Liam saw how scared I was and gripped my hand tighter and kiss my forehead.

-------------------------

Few hours later the doctor came in, "Okay Ms. Jones, you are ready to start pushing." He started putting on gloves and a hair cap thing. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall all left the room wishing me good luck and all that stuff.