Chapter 25

( KOURTNEY'S POV )

It's been a month since Liam told me about how they got signed to SyCo. I'm really happy for them, but I don't want them to leave especially now that Liam is my boyfriend. Long distance relationship's never really stood out for me or actually lasted. I knew when Liam and the boys left they would all forget about me, no calls nor text's every again.. Liam would find a gorgeous actress,singer or model, same with everyone else. I'll be left here alone in my house. Stop it Kourt, their your best friends they won't forget about you! Ugh!

"Kourtney?" An Irish accent said.

"What Niall?"

"Jezz, just wanted to ask if we can all the spend the night at your house.. Y'know a little sleep over with our best friend..?"

"Sure, why not.." I answered looking blankly at my wall. Niall walked out my bedroom door but stopped.

"Listen Kourt. I know something's bothering you.. I'm always here if you need to talk."

"I know Ni.. It's nothing, I swear. Thanks." He was closing the door, "Wait Niall, can we talk?" A smirk grew on his face. He could read me like a book, guess that's why I'm closer with him than any one else besides Liam and Zayn..

"Of course. So what's bothering ya?" He chuckled and jumped on my bed after he closed my door.

"Well.. You know how you guys just got signed and started recording and soon going on tour?" Niall nodded and gave me 'keep going' look. "The thing is, I- I don't really believe in all those 'long distance' relationship things, but I truly love Liam and I don't want him to leave me or forget about me. Same goes for the rest of you.. I don't want to lose four of my best friends and my boyfriend Niall." I felt a lump start up in my throat, why would I start crying?

"Kourtney.." He laughed. What? Why is he laughing?! "We won't EVER forget about you. How could we?! Anyways we're not leaving for tour until what 3 more months? Don't worry about it Kourt. Liam wont forget about you, he loves you just as much as you love him!" I smiled at the thought.

"Liam won't ever leave you, neither would me, Zayn, Louis or Harry. Your our best friend, we're not that stupid to forget about someone we love Kourt. Okay?"

"Thanks Niall. This is why your my little leprechaun. I'm gonna' go talk to Liam. Thanks again"

"No problem Kourt." We both walked out together, Niall walking one direction (A/N: see what i did there? (; ) , while I'm walking the other. I think Liam was doing his hair or something? I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for an answer.. Still waiting, still waiting... "Yeah?"His so slow sometimes. Maybe from the screams, he lost part of his hearing?

"Liam, are you almost done? I need to talk with you about something important.."

( LIAM'S POV )

"Liam, are you almost done? I need to talk with you about something important." Kourtney said through the door. Uh-oh, what if she's breaking up with me?No, she wouldn't do that.. Right?

 I opened the door, and she took me to her room, and closed her door.."What's up babe?" I asked nervously.

"Li, you know I don't believe in those long distance relationships right?" I nodded and saw tears welling up in her eyes. Yep she's breaking up with me.... "But I'm willing to try it with you. I don't want us losing each other. Liam I love you so much, and I can't bear to think about how different my life would be with out you as my boyfriend.." She laughed, then I started. Her laugh was so contagious, just like young Niall Horan's.

"Oh thank god. Kourt I thought you were breaking up with me!"

"Why would you think that?"

"Well. You sounded so serious and upset, so that was the first thing that came to mind.." When I finished she slapped the back of my head.

"Love you to Kourtney" I said with a hint of sarcasm. I pulled Kourtney onto my lap and started kissing her. I would never leave her, nor hurt her again. Then well you get the idea of what happened next. We were interrupted by roar's of noises coming from the living room.

"They should turn that down a bit!" Kourt spat, getting off my lap. I took her hand and followed her down towards the boys.

"Nice hair Liam." Louis joked.

"Yeah, you did your hair? Kourtney's bed?" Zayn commented and soon the room was filled with laughter.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Sarcasm in my voice while I went through the kitchen. I heard Kourtney's laugh from the other room. I turned around and saw that her and Zayn were watching three boys tackle each other. Yup, Niall, Harry and Louis fighting over something.

"Boys.." Kept going on with tackling each other. "BOYS" They looked up and Kourt stopped laughing, as well as Zayn.

"Calm down Mr. sex hair." Kourtney irrupted with laughter. "Same goes for you Kourt" Harry said and she gave death glares. It was my turn to laugh.

"Anyways.. What are the plans for today?" Kourt asked as she got up from her seat and sat back down next to me.

"How about dinner and then m-" "NANDOS!" Niall said before Zayn could even finish.

"As I was saying.. How about we go to dinner, apparently Nandos then out to the movies?" He finished and we all nodded our heads.

~~~~At The Movies~~~~

We just got to the movies from dinner, it was normal Nandos food, but it was good. We all stood in a corner trying to decide which movie we should go see.

"Grown Ups?" Louis asked after about 10 minutes. "I've been dying to see that movie sense it came out. LEGO BOYS!!" Kourtney screamed.

Harry and Louis went to buy the tickets, while Niall, Zayn, Kourt and I went to get snacks. The people in front of us just left, so we were next. The girl who was getting our things starred at us like we were crazy.. Fan maybe? Well that's what I thought until Kourtney was practically over the counter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I know this is a little short, but I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. Better and Longer chapter next time, yeah?

Anyways who do you think is behind the snack counter? Leave your thoughts in the comments or message me..

Enjoy the little video at the side. I love that song :) <3 'You need me, I don't need you' by the ginger god we all know Ed Sheeran .

Bye guys and goodnight/goodmorning.

~Taylor xox