💗twenty-nine💗

Jidderh sighed, it was indeed a long night she couldn't sleep a wink and opt for praying, she got up on her feet and prayed to her lord for whatever was khair in her life.

I soon sleepy off on the prayer mat after getting lost in saying my dhirk and the sound of the Adzan calling for the fajr prayer got me awoke, I woke up with my left hands aching for resting on it too much, I knew that but after fledging with it for a couple of minutes the pain subsided I proceeded to prayering then got back to bed after forgetting what the day was all about.

Maybe it was the most peaceful sleep I had in a while before feeling droplets of cold water been sprinkling all over my face and I had to jerk up from which ever sweet sleep I was having, there my best friend was standing with a funny face over my head.

"You did a very greet job zainab"

Inneh sounded genuinely happy for what the traitor who was sticking her tongue out for me like a dog, eye roll.

I ignored all there presence including that of my mother walking into the loo, I came out and all of them where out my room was sparking clean I knew thanks to my mother a beautiful black dress was placed on the bed with a note I knew was zainab work from the glimpse of her hand writing.

I unfolded to well folded dress and got my lips open in surprise I remembered the dress so well, we had a window shopping a days ago on what I was supposed to wear I fell in love with this particular dress zainab got me but changed my mind after seeing the price, "I shouldn't be wasting a fortune over a piece of shit I was just going to wear a day and never wear it again" where the words I told the stubborn girl who went behind my back and got me this beautiful dress instead of the one we talked about.

And right on time she came into the room, I was still holding the dress not over the fact that she really did got me the dress that was almost 2million just for a day event.

"I thought we have talked about this"

I turned to her in all serious but the girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Common you better try it out, we have less than an hour for the event to start and the makeup artist is here all thanks to you for sleeping like a log of wood"

The insult was much but I couldn't get myself to say anything to her, I was going to deal with her and not now, I calmed myself down letting her help me get into the beauty designed dress.

"You look like a princess"

She complimented and I knew she was sincere from the happy glitter I saw in her eyes, I knew I was so lucky to find a friend like her.

I remember how she always shove her face into my life years ago just so she could be my friend but I never gave her the space, knowing she was from a rich background and I was not I just avoided her as much as I could but she never got tired of my attitude and here we are now best of friends.

"Please make her so beautiful that no one would be able to recognize her"

Zainab said to the makeup artist who was applying some moisturizer on her face.

"No please ma'am something so light"

I pleaded I won't want to have something heavy on my face and this was the very first time I was going to have makeup on, not that I don't apply makeup's I do on my own but for some professional to have my face all dolled up it had never happened this was the first and I hope I look good with it, if not I was going to whip off my face and go to the event makeup free.

I laughed at my own thought imagine how zainab was going to feature a big scowl on her preety face.

The makeup artist was done in less than 30 minutes and I was let to see my self but much to my surprise it was as though I wasn't me but a total complete opposite someone, I looked so flawless my eyes popped with the color she blended. My head tied was tired to perfection I look like a princess.

"Thank you so much dear"

Zainab thank the makeup artist who was directed me to pose so she could get a picture for her page.

"You girls should hurry up, it's already past the initial time"

Inneh yelled from down the stairs as she hurried down today is the day I was going to open up my plaza I have finally decided what to do with the three store building.

First floor was going to be a store for groceries, second a shopping mall for home decors, cloths, and everything a persons could wish for and the last was going to be my fashion home where I would get to design clothes for people even though the flour was so large I designed it into section that space was left for a mini living room where I could have time for family and myself.

All my step sisters where down stairs and waiting for my to come down and each let a loud scream after seeing me they all hugged me congratulating me one after the other for making me proud I was so happy for coming this far.

I opened cut the pink satin robe tied into beautiful flower with a bismillah, flashes of camera was all over taking the video of the moment.

We all got into the building with me saying some Duas the place was so beautiful stocked to the bream and we where going to sell few stuff on 30% sales from it initially price.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
13-5-2022