💗Thirty-One💗

We at 3k whose excited🎉🎉🎊🎊

Please pardon all typos I'll go through it later

I smiled in between my pain, muaaz really did what any brother could do, I was so forever be grateful and indebted to him.

Staring back at my reflection from the window I let the tears roll down my chin just maybe the pain would go, and for the first time I felt at peace I was letting off all the emotions I keep inside.

"You know it's okay to cry, it's okay to look like a mess to let all the bottled emotions out" where the words of encouragement I got from my therapist that day and I was crying for ever little pain I keep inside in my life.

For not knowing what it felt to have a mother figure who would support me all through, for been a part of the complicated life I was living for having no one to cry to.

I watch as my eye yawn from it initial color to a dark shade of pink, my face yawned red and I looked funny I knew I hadn't cry in a while yet I felt better it was as though I prepared myself for seeing Jidderh.

I was going to fight for my love even if it means me having my parent disown me, i don't give a fuck about then it the fucking reputation they try so hard to protect and care less about losing there son.

The sound of the door bell ringing was what made me whip my tears as quickly as I could I was expecting muaaz after all so he could help me plot my next move.

And less to my expectations muaaz wasn't the one standing by the door if anyone then his mother, her mere presence annoy me to death but I wasn't going to let her know how I feel toward her I couldn't be that ungrateful after she took my as her son.

"Aleeyu won't you invite me in"

She asked sounding sad but I knew I shouldn't fall for any of her evil actions the woman can be very manipulative when she like.

"No you can come in I was just surprised you came to see me after knowing I spent months in the hospital"

I let her into my apartment s she wanted not letting myself sound week or vulnerable.

"Aleeyu m sorry I came here as soon as I heard you where back"
She defended and I had to resisted the urge of laughing t her face to tell her she was saying I big fat lie which we all know about, yet I only smirk.

"I heard from the doctors you are improving"

She added again sensing I won't reply to her earlier statement.

"Yes thanks to Allah"

I said a bit sarcastically only if she could trace the jest of mockery in my tone.

"Well m very glad you are, I made my niece make some food for you"

And at her statement I almost laughed but I wasn't funny any more to me.

"Am sure I made it clear that I don't like all this stuffs"

I made sure I sounded stain I won't mind sounding rude because at this point all they do is annoying me.

"You should know that we have a best interest for you at heart, we are looking out for what is best for you. You are the next in line to become the king Aleeyu you are special and should only marry someone equally special"

She went on and on with her speech with me blocking my ears, because I knew I was done having that conversation with them months ago when they showed to be so stubborn and now it was mine turn.

"So now you won't eat why I made her prepare for you"

She asked after the girl left the two of us, I made no move to eat I wasn't in the mood all I want doing now was to catch the fastest flight to Abuja I just couldn't wait to get a glimpse of her face.

"I'll eat but just not now"

I asked in attempt to stop her nagging but my words didn't help it one bit she only shut up when she made sure I ate the food, she feed like a child her child and her actions made me wanting to cry I knew she loved me so much but she wasn't just going to let me have what I want.

After making sure I cleared the plate of fried rice, chicken, miomio, with some salad. It sounds to much but only then did she let me go calling upon the said girl she was trying to play a match between us, the earlier she stops all this the better for her.

"Hope you would come for dinner over at my chamber"

She asked but it sounded like an order so I nodded my head negatively at her, I wasn't having the dinner the good she made me eat was enough to last me till the next day.

"Noo"
I said it out loud seeing as she was looking at me as though not able to comprehend what it was I noded my head for.

"But I want to see you there Aleeyu"

"I'll be in Abuja at that time"

I knew if I don't tell her she wasn't going to let me have some fresh air to breath and she was starting to annoy me.

"Aleeyu you ain't fine"

I had rolled my eyes at her just to let her know it was finally, was it now she knew that I wasn't fine.

"Am not fine and I need rest from all this"

As much as I tried to keep my voice low I failed I let it raise high letting her know I was tried if letting them have control over my life like I was a few months old child.

Iam a grown up man and had the right to choose what it was I wanted in my life.

Vote
Comment
Share
6-6-2022

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab